|Abilities||End of Turn: Destroy all Zombies here and next door.|
|"You know the old saying, 'Three heads are better than one'? Totally true."|
Three-Headed Chomper is a premium legendary plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 6 to play, and has 6/6. It does not have any traits, and its ability destroys all zombies on its lane and the lanes next door at the end of every turn if it does not get destroyed after the initial combat.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flytrap Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: End of Turn: Destroy all Zombies here and next door.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
"You know the old saying, 'Three heads are better than one'? Totally true."
- ▲ Health change: 5 → 6
On top of its good stats, its ability makes it an amazing 6-sun cost plant as if it manages to survive the next turn, it can destroy all zombies in the same lane and other zombies next door. However, do note that it can be destroyed rather quickly, and because it must survive until the end of turn to activate its ability, you need to protect it at all costs. If a powerful zombie threatens this, a Team-Up plant like Wall-Nut or Shellery, raising its stats or making it do bonus attacks is a good way to counter it. Or, you can play Three Headed Chomper on the lane next to where said zombie is, so it can still destroy that zombie without being harmed itself. Its ability is also helpful with Solar Flare or Chompzilla to take out Amphibious zombies because of their lack of Amphibious plants, although it must be played next to the aquatic lane.
When you see this plant, destroy it immediately. It is a very dangerous plant and can end powerful zombies in an instant, and most likely make you lose. Instant-kill tricks like Rocket Science, Cut Down to Size, and Locust Swarm are the best tricks to use. Any zombie with 6 or more strength can also destroy it without allowing it to activate its ability, although that zombie is most likely going to be destroyed, unless you make it do a bonus attack. Deadly zombies can also destroy it instantly. With a Team-Up plant, however, it becomes even harder to destroy, but the aforementioned tricks should bypass it easily.
Due to the fact it destroys zombies here and next door, you can use Smoke Bomb to move a zombie out of the area where it won't be affected by Three Headed Chomper's ability. You can also use Terrify, Sumo Wrestler, or Rodeo Gargantuar to move Three Headed Chomper out of the way of any zombies you want to keep safe.
- Its description makes a play on the phrase "two heads are better than one."
- This, Threepeater, Pea Pod (in three-headed form), Bowling Bulb, Triplet Sunflower, Lily of the Valley, and Snake Grass are the only plants in the series to be three-headed.
- Three-Headed Chomper can be considered an upgraded version of Smashing Pumpkin as both have exactly the same sun cost and class, but with Three-Headed Chomper having an ability and higher health, with the only difference between them being their tribes.
- There was a glitch involving Three-Headed Chomper where its ability would activate during the next turn instead of right at the end of the turn. This could cause other zombies to be turned into Knights of the Living Dead by Zombie King instead of being destroyed.
- Despite being a three-headed version of a Chomper and having the same stats as 3 Chompers, it costs less than 3 Chompers, which are 12 sun, while Three-Headed Chomper only costs 6 sun.