This article is about an upcoming Plants vs. Zombies game. The content may change, and spoilers may be revealed. Read at your own risk!
This article is under construction and requires more content. You can help our wiki by expanding it
The Smash is a zombie hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. It is both a Hearty and Beastly hero, and thus can summon those two classes of zombies. Its signature superpower trick is Slammin' Smackdown, which will destroy a plant with 4 or less.
The Smash enjoys...SMASHING!
This subject currently has no proper strategy associated to it. If you have figured out a good strategy, please add it
or the zombies will eat your brains!
Concept art featuring The Smash
The player having the choice between The Smash and Electric Boogaloo
as their new hero
The Smash on his Ally Pack
The Smash using Slammin' Smackdown
The Smash while using a superpower trick
The Smash's expression when a legendary plant is played
The player receiving The Smash from a Premium Pack
The Smash's icon (right) next to Rustbolt
's icon on the title screen
The player having the choice between The Smash and Rustbolt as their new hero
The player about to open a The Smash's Pack after completing all 10 missions on his Hero Quest
The Smash when on low health
The comic strip that appears when the player receives The Smash
The first comic strip with the theme of The Smash in the plant mission "Battle of the Belt"
The second comic strip in the plant mission "Battle of the Belt"
The third and final comic strip in the plant mission "Battle of the Belt"
The Smash on the old title screen
- Its design may be based on the stereotypical Hispanic wrestler, sometimes known as luchadores.
- When The Smash is on low health, The Smash appears to facepalm, most likely aiming towards himself.
- Before the 1.4.14 update, The Smash could use Rock Wall instead of Possessed.
- In the first comic strip of A Schooling at Zombie U, The Smash appears eating a sandwich.
- The Smash has access to more healing tricks and zombies than any other zombie hero.