The Great Wall of China - Day 5
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars|
|World||The Great Wall of China|
|x2 x2 x1 (Boss) x1 x2|
|10||300||50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Weed Hammer Puzzle Piece|
|<<< Levels >>>|
- The boss' minions are Great Wall Catapult Zombies, which can attack 3 plants at once, so the player must kill one of them with Puff-shroom's skill to avoid losing their health.
- The boss in this level is Broadsword Zombie in its boss form, which can use its skill to deal heavy damage in a whole lane. The player must be sure to protect their plants with Wall-nut's skill before it uses its skill.
- Do not use any plant's skill in the first wave.
- Use the plants' skill when their anger is full during the second wave. You can freeze the boss before it uses its skill to prevent it from using its skill for 1 turn. Before it uses its boss skill for the second time, use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||2-6 1-6 3-6 1-8 3-8||None|
|2||(Boss) 1-9 3-9||Final wave|