The Great Wall of China - Day 25
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars|
|World||The Great Wall of China|
|x1 x5 x2 x1|
|10||300||50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Weed Cloak Puzzle Piece|
|<<< Levels >>>|
- The boss' minions are Great Wall Catapult Zombies, which are strong ranged-attackers, so the player should kill one of them with Puff-shroom's skill to avoid losing their health.
- The boss in this level is the Emperor Zombot, which can use its skill call more minions and boost them. Upgrading the player's plants before playing this level is obviously needed. The player must be sure to protect their plants with Wall-nut's skill or else their plants will be killed.
- Make sure that your plants' total fighting force is near 8,000 or more. If not, upgrade your plants.
- Do not use any plant's skill in the first wave.
- Use the plants' skill when their anger is full during the second wave. You can freeze the boss before it uses its skill to prevent it from using its skill for 1 turn. After your plants are highly damaged, heal them with Sunflower's skill to heal them, prevents them from being killed. Use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants from being killed by the minions.
- Emperor Zombot's skill is not much a dangerous threat, as it deals not much damage to your plants, and some of the summoned zombies can be killed with Puff-shroom's skill. But if the boss is not killed quickly, the plants would be killed.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||1-6 2-6 3-6 2-8 1-8 3-8||None|
|2||2-10 1-9 3-9||Final wave|