- The Broadsword Zombie and Spear Thrower Zombie could deal much damage to the player's defensive plant.
- The Great Wall Catapult Zombie can attack 3 plants at once, so the player should be careful.
- The Talisman Zombie can do heavy double-damage to the plant in front of it. The player should protect the plants with Wall-nut's skill to avoid them being killed.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||2-5 1-6 3-6 2-7 1-8 3-8||None|
|2||2-5 1-6 3-6 2-7 1-8 3-8 2||Final wave|
- Try to use Peashooter's skill when there's no more zombies in front of the Talisman Zombie, so that you can kill it quickly, as this mini-boss can cause great problems pretty easily.