The Great Wall of China - Day 1
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars|
|World||The Great Wall of China|
|x1 x3 (Mini-boss: x1) x1 x1 x1 x1|
|5||150||50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon|
|<<< Levels >>>|
- Just like the Primative Conehead Zombie from Prehistoric Age, the Great Wall Conehead rarely uses its skill, and will be defeated in two or three hits, so it will not be a big problem.
- The Spear Thrower Zombie has low health, but it is a long-ranged attacker, so be careful or the player may lose their health. They should use defensive plants such as Wall-nut as protection for their plants.
- The Catapult Zombie is the first new long-ranged attacker that attacks quite differently from other long-ranged attackers. It can attack the backmost plant in its lane or the entire column of plants in the middle column.
- Drag the new-obtained Spikeweed onto the lawn, then start the level after some plant upgrades.
- Use the plants' skill when their anger is full, and when the frontmost zombie has much health (for Droplet Shooter, Slap Grass and Peashooter), when all zombies on its lane has much health (for Puff-shroom). For Spikeweed, after its anger is full, use its skill whenever you want to boost its attack power to kill the zombie quickly. Use all plants' skill quickly in case of emergency (when your plants are almost killed).
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||1-6 2-6 2-8 3-6||None|
|2||1-6 2-6 2-8 3-6 2||None|