Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The map of The Boonies.
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Adventures|
|Number of levels||5|
|To unlock||Available of the beginning of the game|
|<< Locations >>|
The Boonies is the first map stage of Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It has five levels. It introduces the Conehead Zombie to the player. The player must go through two to four levels to get the Fog-a-majig, and five levels to get Wall-nut.
The Boonies contains five stages.
- This is the only map where the player receives the item to unlock a lot before finishing it.
- The Boonies is one of three maps where two zombies are encountered instead of one, with the others being Sweaty Palms and Mildew Meadow.
- The Boonies has only five levels, which makes it the shortest map.
- The player unlocks the most plants in the game here.
- A serious glitch can occur when the player has unlocked level 4. Even if the player had already completed level 3, the game forces the player to choose level 3 again. After the player chose their plants, the cursor became unclickable when the Start Battle button is clicked.
- The postcard resembles the “Greetings from New York” postcard.
- The name is a reference to the movie "The Goonies".