- Not to be confused with Teleporter.
|Abilities|| You may play a Zombie when it's time for Tricks this turn.|
Draw a card.
|Feels like cheating.|
Teleport is a premium legendary zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 1 to play, and its abilities allow a zombie to be played during the Zombie Tricks phase for the turn it is played, and give the zombie hero a card.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Science Trick
- Abilities: You may play a Zombie when it's time for Tricks this turn. Draw a card.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Feels like cheating.
- ▲ Ability change: After Teleport is played, the ability to play a zombie now remains even after playing any other trick as long as that zombie was played on the same turn.
- Description change: Was originally You may play a Zombie as a Trick this turn. Draw a card.
- Rarity change: Super Rare → Legendary
Teleport is a very useful and outstanding trick for almost all Brainy heroes. It can allow the zombie hero to play any zombie during the tricks phase similar to Beam Me Up and Hail-a-Copter. But the best part is by playing any zombie in the trick phase once, which allows the plant hero to not harm that zombie and activate its ability by surprise. Almost any zombie is very useful to play using Teleport. If possible, try to craft or purchase Teleport as it can help any zombie. It is okay to play a weak zombie using Teleport as a small shield or surprise attack and even so, you do draw a free card.
As stated before, this trick allows the zombie hero to play a fighter during the Zombie Tricks phase, which can make these zombies come unpredictably without any defense. Trickster is a perfect zombie to use with Teleport, since he will activate his ability when played, while reducing the brain cost by 1, and will get to attack, dealing 6 damage as a bonus attack and then another 6 damage in the fight phase. Bullseye zombies like Pool Shark also benefit from Teleport, as you can place them in an empty lane where they can hit the plant hero with no way for them to counter their trait without any plants destroying him. Super Brainz and Huge-Gigantacus can pair this with Anti-Hero zombies to surprise his opponent and do heavy damage to his opponent.
Gentleman Zombie can give the player extra brains to play expensive zombies with this trick. However, you need to keep it alive, which is tricky since it only has 2 health. Another combination with Teleport is Paparazzi Zombie, as he will benefit from Teleport being used. However, this is not recommended unless you have a zombie to play, or when you need to keep it alive in a time of desperate need.
If you play a Gravestone zombie using this, then that zombie is revealed at the Zombie Tricks phase next turn, so doing so only grants it immunity to Grave Buster. Keep in mind that gravestones do not take damage, so placing a Gravestone zombie in front of a high-damaging plant is also a good strategy to block damage.
A powerful play with this card is to play Zombot 1000 since it will allow it to destroy every single plant, even ones that were played after the Zombies Play phase. However, keep in mind that you will only be able to use this combo primarily as Immorticia.
Your only hope is to play Brainana and hope your opponent does not have any Gentleman Zombies so that they cannot play this trick from the start.
Prepare yourself by playing a plant in each lane if you see the zombie hero conserved a lot of brains. This can ensure that whenever the zombie hero plays Teleport, it has hardly any chance to damage the plant hero, with some exceptions such as Zombot 1000.
- In the worldwide release trailer, it did the opposite of what the ability does as it picked up a Zombie Yeti, while in game, it releases a zombie card in the zombie tricks phase.
- Its description may be a reference to how this card can be devastating and overpowered at times, as if the player were cheating.
- It appears to use the same technology as the Teleporter from the Garden Warfare series.