|Tribe||Imp Sports Zombie|
|Abilities||Start of turn: All Sports Zombies get +1 /+1 .|
|Say what you will about the costume - Zombie morale has never been better.|
Team Mascot is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It costs 3 to play, and has 1/3. Its ability will give every Sports Zombie on the field including itself +1/+1 at the start of every turn.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Imp Sports Zombie
- Abilities: Start of turn: All Sports Zombies get +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Say what you will about the costume - Zombie morale has never been better.
While this zombie may not seem powerful, it will allow the player to wreck havoc if kept for long enough, and especially if there are many Sports Zombies. To get the most out of this zombie, the zombie hero should try and keep it alive for as long as possible.
Zombie Coach works well with Team Mascot, as Zombie Coach makes it so all Sports Zombies on the field can't be hurt for one turn, making them able to survive another turn and then Team Mascot can buff them.
This zombie may not seem like a threat when first played, but after a number of turns this can be extremely dangerous, especially if there are two or more on the field at the same time. Instant-kills like Squash should be used to destroy it, while freezing plants and tricks like Big Chill can be used to prevent it from attacking when it gets out of hand.
- It resembles the Chick Imp in the Springening event for the Piñata Parties in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- The flag it holds resembles the flag that Flag Zombie holds.
- However, this one is triangular and much smaller.
- Before the 1.2.11 update, its description contained a grammatical error; it had a comma in the place of a dash. This has been corrected since that update.
- Hot Dog Imp's description references this zombie, saying Hot Dog Imp would've worn this costume if Team Mascot didn't pick this costume before Hot Dog Imp.