- For other uses, see Tallnut (disambiguation). For the similar plant in Plants vs. Zombies, see Giant Wall-nut.
Tallnut is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. They can be found in the Gardens & Graveyards map Wall-nut Hills, where they are fired out by Tallnut Cannons. They act similar to the Wall-nuts found in Wall-nut Bowling and Wall-nut Bowling 2 in Plants vs. Zombies. They are one of the biggest threats in Wall-nut Hills, as they can be a difficult obstacle for the zombies to avoid. When they come into contact with a plant or a zombie, it explodes and vanquishes them. The vanquished plant or zombie can be revived.
- They explode after a short amount of time. It is unknown how they explode.
- They resemble Wall-nuts more than Tall-nuts.
- They are able to bounce off walls.
- They can be destroyed.
- Dummy Shields can deflect incoming Tallnuts.
- Plants can also be vanquished by them.
- This trait is shared with the corn fired from the Corn Mortar.