Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First seen||The Great Wall of China - Day 12|
Talisman Zombie is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It has an ability to slap plants when it is close to them. Its boss skill is to throw away the fu (talisman paper) which is sticking on his face, as it will do a double-scratch on a plant. However, its boss skill can only be activated when it is close to a plant.
- Talisman Zombie is actually from the Qing dynasty, while the world that he belongs in takes place during the Ming dynasty.
- This zombie is based off a Jiangshi, or Chinese for "stiff corpse." The clothes it wears are the ones of an official during the Qing Dynasty. Specifically, it wears the robes of a tax-collector or marshal, and the hat it wears is the winter variant of the original summer conical shaped hat, made from rattan or other similar material.
- In actual fact, the yellow paper talisman (pinyin "fu") is supposed to stop the Jiangshi from moving, not to get it to attack enemies.
- Just like most other zombies, its bone sticks out. This is most likely a programming mistake.
- Its right hand becomes its left hand when it dies. This is a glitch.
- It resembles one of the Chinese zombies in the first game.