Taco Bandits is a game mode on Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare which was released in the Legends of the Lawn DLC update. The plants must defend their three tacos from zombies until the time runs out.
For Team Plants
You must defend the Taco Stand from the zombies, and also do not let zombies get the tacos to Zomboss's UFO three times, or else you will lose. The Tacos takes 5 seconds to reset to its base.
For Team Zombies
You must get the taco from the Taco Stand, you cannot use any abilities while having the taco. You have to get a taco to Zomboss's UFO three times to win. Also, do not forget only one zombie can take a taco each time, so to get another taco you will have to wait for the zombie with the taco to be vanquished or the zombie to take it to the UFO.
- The tacos that appear in this mode looks different than the Magic Taco from Plants vs. Zombies 2 but it looks the same as the ones from Plants vs. Zombies.
- The Chomper and Imp Punt both seem to play maracas while the Cactus plays a guitar, a Browncoat Zombie playing a trumpet and the All-Star playing an accordion. The Sombrero Bean Bomb does not play an instrument, instead, it jumps.
- This is the only game mode where spawnable zombies can be spawned in a normal map that isn't an a G&G map.
- This is not true in Garden Warfare 2 since in Gnome Bomb potted plants and bots can be built/planted.
- This is the only game mode not to return in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.