Sweaty Palms was the sixth map stage in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It was set on a beach. It introduced the Conga Leader and the Conga Dancer zombies to the player. The player had to complete Level 23 in order to obtain the Sea Salt. After completing Sweaty Palms, reclaiming The Fire Station Lot and carpooling some friends, the player could access U of Z.
Its name is a portmanteau of the words "sweaty palms," with "sweaty" meaning perspiration, which is the production of fluids secreted by the sweat glands and with "palms" meaning the central region of the front of the hand, and the word "palms", a botanical family of perennial climbers, acaules, shrubs and trees commonly known as palm trees. Sweaty also refers to what humans do when it is too hot, referencing the hot desert.
It appeared to be a beach resort on a long stretch of sand. Two bodies of ocean water were seen in the top right and bottom right corners. Various umbrellas and chairs could be found spread across the land. A tiki hut was seen near the top center and the Adventures Statue, The Birth of Crazy Dave, could be found in the top right corner.
Sweaty Palms contains 23 stages.
- The Sweaty Palms map was one of the three maps that the player encountered two new zombies at once. The other maps are The Boonies and Mildew Meadow.
- In the ocean to the left, there was a zombie that is wearing a shark fin on its head, which was a reference to the gag where a person wears a rubber or plastic shark fin, goes into the ocean and tries to scare the people swimming in the ocean and the people on the beach.
- On an island on the right, the player could see Crazy Dave's Statue resembling Aphrodite the "Goddess of Beauty."
- Sweaty Palms was the first area to be a beach.
- In the middle of the map, there was a zombie in the sand with long red hair, a bikini made of blue seashells and a fake mermaid fin made of sand. This was most likely a reference to the main character Ariel from the Disney film The Little Mermaid.