Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Adventures|
|Number of levels||23|
|To unlock||Reclaim The Cafe Lot and travel with 3 friends.|
|<< Locations >>|
Sweaty Palms is the sixth map stage in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It is set on a beach. It introduces the Conga Leader and the Conga Dancer zombies to the player. The player has to complete Level 23 in order to obtain the Sea Salt. After completing Sweaty Palms, reclaiming The Fire Station Lot and carpooling some friends, the player can access U of Z.
Its name is a portmanteau of the words "sweaty palms," with "sweaty" meaning perspiration, which is the production of fluids secreted by the sweat glands and with "palms" meaning the central region of the front of the hand, and the word "palms", a botanical family of perennial climbers, acaules, shrubs and trees commonly known as palm trees.
It appears to be a beach resort on a long stretch of sand. Two bodies of ocean water are seen in the top right and bottom right corners. Various umbrellas and chairs can be found spread across the land. A tiki hut is seen near the top center and the Adventures Statue, The Birth of Crazy Dave, can be found in the top right corner.
Sweaty Palms contains 23 stages.
- Sweaty Palms map is one of the three maps that the player encountered two new zombies at once. The other maps are The Boonies and Mildew Meadow.
- In the ocean to the left, there is a zombie that is wearing a shark fin on its head, which is a reference to the gag where a person wears a rubber or plastic shark fin, goes into the ocean and tries to scare the people swimming in the ocean and the people on the beach.
- On an island on the right, the player can see Crazy Dave's Statue resembling Aphrodite the "Goddess of Beauty."
- Sweaty Palms is the first area to be a beach.
- In the middle of the map, there is a zombie in the sand with long red hair, a bikini made of blue seashells and a fake mermaid fin made of sand. This is most likely a reference to the main character Ariel from the Disney film The Little Mermaid.