|Tribe||Imp Pirate Zombie|
|When he's not fighting Plants, you'll find him swabbing the Zombot Plank Walker's poop deck.|
Swabbie is a colossal uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. He can also be made by Imp-Throwing Gargantuar, Barrel Roller Zombie, and Zombot Plank Walker. He costs 0 to play, and has 1/1. He has the Amphibious trait, and does not have any abilities.
His name is based on the real meaning of swabbie, a slang for a low ranked member of the navy.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Imp Pirate Zombie
- Trait: Amphibious
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Colossal - Uncommon
When he's not fighting Plants, you'll find him swabbing the Zombot Plank Walker's poop deck.
- Class added: Sneaky
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Colossal - Uncommon
- ▲ Brain cost change: 1 → 0
Swabbie is in most cases only useful as a shield to absorb incoming fire for the zombie hero, as his basic stats do not allow him to survive very long or deal significant damage to plants or the plant hero. However, he can be boosted for extra damage or defense, with the help of Maniacal Laugh and the like.
A pirate-themed deck using Imp-Throwing Gargantuar or Zombot Plank Walker, to spawn a Swabbie or in the case of the latter, spawning more pirate zombies, and Swashbuckler Zombie, benefits Swabbie and other pirate zombies from Swashbuckler Zombie, who raises their stats when they hurt the plant hero.
Anything that can attack can destroy this zombie. Use minimal powered plants or tricks, and Bounce this zombie if he gets powered up too much.
Try to not waste useful cards like Wild Berry or Sizzle on it unless it's boosted, as they can be saved for stronger zombies later on. Sour Grapes is a good plant against this zombie as it can destroy it without needing to waste any potentially useful cards.
- He, Toxic Waste Imp, Walrus Rider, Fishy Imp, Impfinity Clone and Space Cowboy are the only Imps to have the Amphibious trait.
- Oddly, when he was a token, he could still be played by Super Brainz in the tutorial on his own.
- He, Zombot Plank Walker and Zombot Aerostatic Gondola are the only pirate zombies to have the Amphibious trait.
- He is the only non-legendary card out of these three.
- He is currently the cheapest zombie card to play, and is tied for the cheapest card in the game with Puff-Shroom, who both have a cost of 0 naturally.