|Survival: Roof (Endless)|
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies|
|Level type||Survival Mode|
|Number of flag(s)||Unlimited|
Pole Vaulting Zombie
Screen Door Zombie
Trash Can Zombie (Nintendo DS, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation 3 versions only)
|First time reward(s)||N/A|
|Not first time reward(s)||N/A|
|<< Levels >>|
Survival: Roof (Endless) is a hidden level that is in the Limbo Page. It can only be accessed using a Cheat Engine. The player can also unlock it by changing the game mode of Survival: Roof or Survival: Roof (Hard).
There was a page of mini-games which were cancelled before the release of the game, called Limbo Page. The creator did not publish a visible link to this page.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change all the value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
See this video tutorial.
Renaming saved file
This can be played by renaming saved file in the userdata folder. There is no need to use Cheat Engine.
- Pick your plants in Survival: Roof (Hard) then leave the game.
- Go to the userdata folder C:\ProgramData\PopCap Games\PlantsVsZombies\userdata and rename game#_10 to game#_13 (# is the user number so look for game1_10 if user 1)
- Go to Survival: Endless and play it.
Survival: Night Roof (Endless)
- Play Dr. Zomboss's Revenge until you have enough plants and Dr. Zomboss is about to attack.
- Go to userdata and rename game#_35 to game#_30. (# is the user number e.g. game1_35 if user 1)
- Go to Whack a Zombie and hit Dr. Zomboss when he is about to attack. Earn 350-500 sun by hitting zombies.
- Rename game#_30 to game#_10.
- Go to Survival: Roof (Hard) and play it until flag 8.
- Rename game#_10 to game#_13 and continue it in Survival: Endless.
- ^: Strategy page
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.