Survival: Roof (Endless)
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies|
|Player's choice|| Zombie|
Pole Vaulting Zombie
Screen Door Zombie
|<< Levels >>|
Survival: Roof (Endless) is a hidden level that is in the Limbo Page. It can only be accessed using a Cheat Engine. The player can also unlock it by changing the game mode of Survival: Roof or Survival: Roof (Hard).
There was a page of mini-games which were cancelled before the release of the game called the Limbo Page. The creator did not publish a visible link to this page.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change all the value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
See this video tutorial for help.
Renaming saved file
This can be played by renaming saved file in the userdata folder. There is no need to use Cheat Engine.
- Pick your plants in Survival: Roof (Hard) then leave the game.
- Go to the userdata folder C:\ProgramData\PopCap Games\PlantsVsZombies\userdata and rename game#_10 to game#_13 (# is the user number so look for game1_10 if user 1)
- Go to Survival: Endless and play it.
Survival: Night Roof (Endless)
- Play Dr. Zomboss's Revenge until you have enough plants and Dr. Zomboss is about to attack. The conveyor belt should be full and you should have 10 seed slots, or the game will crash.
- Go to userdata and rename game#_35 to game#_30. (# is the user number e.g. game1_35 if user 1)
- Go to Whack a Zombie and hit Dr. Zomboss when he is about to attack. Earn 350-500 sun by hitting zombies.
- Rename game#_30 to game#_10.
- Go to Survival: Roof (Hard) and play it until flag 8.
- Rename game#_10 to game#_13 and continue it in Survival: Endless.
- ^: Strategy page
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.