Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Survival: Night (Endless) is one of the many hidden levels that are in the Limbo Page. This can be accessed by using Cheat Engine to unlock the Limbo Page, changing the game mode of Survival: Night or Survival: Night (Hard) using a Cheat Engine, or renaming saved files in user data. It can also be played in the the online version, replacing the Gargantuar and Giga-gargantuar with the Giga-Football Zombie and having all zombies up to the Screen Door Zombie. It is the Night version of Survival: Endless.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change each value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
See this video tutorial.
Renaming saved files
This can be played by renaming saved files in the userdata folder. There is no need to use Cheat Engine.
- Pick your plants in Survival: Night (Hard) then leave the game.
- Go to the userdata folder C:\ProgramData\PopCap Games\PlantsVsZombies\userdata and rename game#_7 to game#_13 (# is the user number so look for game1_7 if user 1)
- Go to Survival: Endless and play it.
For Steam users,the path instead is: C:ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/userdata/"Steam user number here"/3590
It is recommended to replace both the original and the backup, as it may not work upon simply replacing the original file.
Game mode change
You can also access Survival: Night (Endless) by changing the game mode. You must use Cheat Engine to do this. First, open Plants vs. Zombies and Cheat Engine. Play ZomBotany. Type 16 in the value bar and click First Scan. Then, quit out of ZomBotany. Go to Slot Machine and type 18 into the value bar. Click Next Scan. If there is one value, double-click on it so that it is now on the bottom of the screen. If there is more than one address, go back to ZomBotany and type 16 in the value bar again. Click Next Scan. Go to Slot Machine and do the same thing you did the first time until there is one address. Then follow the above instructions as to what to do with it. Then, go to Survival: Night and change the same address to 12. You can now play it.
In the online version of Plants vs. Zombies, there is a Survival: Night (Endless) level. It is known as Survival Mode or Survival: Online (Endless).
- Flag Zombie
- Conehead Zombie
- Pole Vaulting Zombie
- Buckethead Zombie
- Newspaper Zombie
- Screen Door Zombie
- Giga-Football Zombie
Besides having limited plants and the player only can choose four plants each time, the gameplay is very similar.
- It is considered to be one of the most difficult Survival: Endless game, because it takes place at Night, so no sun falls from the sky. There is also no pool, and thusly, no sixth row, and additionally, there are graves which can "swallow" the player's plants.
- However, Survival: Fog (Endless) also doesn't have sun falling from the sky, there's fog, and a pool, which makes it as hard or even harder than Survival: Night (Endless).
- ^: Strategy page
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.