Survival: Day is the first level of Survival Mode introduced in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition. Set in Day, the objective of this game is to survive five waves with one flag given for each wave.
- Being the easiest Survival level, it is more open to a wide variety of strategies.
- The big action takes quite a while to develop. By this time, the player will have filled out most of the lawn with plants and started planting upgrade plants if they chose them at the end of the wave.
- Fume-shrooms are useful against Dancing Zombie and its Backup Dancers, along with Screen Door Zombie, but placing them will wear out the player's sun bank as Coffee Bean is needed. In this sense, Melon-pults are probably the better choice for Day level.
- As with any Survival level, a good defense is the key to finishing the level. Pumpkins and Tall-nuts aren't necessary at this point, as a simple Wall-nut does the trick.
- Instant-kill plants like Cherry Bomb or Jalapeno help deal with stray Football Zombies.
- See Survival: Day/Strategies.
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's second flag
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's third flag
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's fourth flag
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's fifth flag
's strategy, note: Cacti are useless, you can replace them with Repeaters
- ^: Strategy page