Survival: Day is the first level of Survival Mode introduced in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition. Being set in Day, the objective of this game mode is to survive five waves with one flag given for each wave.
- Being the easiest Survival Mode level, it is open to a wide variety of strategies.
- The big action takes quite a while to develop. By this time, the player will have filled out most of the lawn with plants and started planting upgrade plants if they chose them at the end of the wave.
- Fume-shrooms are useful against Dancing Zombie and his Backup Dancers, along with Screen Door Zombie, but placing them will wear out the player's sun bank as Coffee Beans are needed. In this sense, Melon-pults and Winter Melons are probably the better choice for a Day level.
- As with any Survival level, a good defense is the key to finishing the level. Pumpkins and Tall-nuts are not necessary at this point, as a simple Wall-nut does the trick.
- Instant-kill plants like Cherry Bomb, Jalapeno, or Magnet-shroom help deal with Football Zombies.
- As this level is the easiest, nothing too drastic such as Cob Cannons will be necessary.
- See Survival: Day/Strategies.
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's second flag
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's third flag
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's fourth flag
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls's fifth flag
's strategy, note: Cacti are useless, you can replace them with Repeaters
- ^: Strategy page