Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe||Party Gargantuar Zombie|
When revealed: Move this Zombie.
|Surprise! It's a brains-eating monster at your party!|
Surprise Gargantuar is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. He costs 5 to play, and has 5/6. He has the Gravestone trait and the ability to move to another unoccupied lane of the zombie hero's choice when revealed.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Party Gargantuar Zombie
- Ability: Gravestone; When revealed: Move this Zombie.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Surprise! It's a brains-eating monster at your party!
- ▲ Health change: 5 → 6.
- ▲ Ability added: "When revealed: Move this Zombie."
- ▼ Strength change: 6 → 5.
Surprise Gargantuar is a very powerful zombie, like all Gargantuars. In particular his ability to switch lanes can be extremely effective at surprising the plant hero and ruining their strategy. When revealed you can choose to move this to a lane with a troublesome plant, or if there are not many threats on the lawn, attack the plant hero directly. As Brain Freeze or Neptuna, you can use Smashing Gargantuar or Maniacal Laugh (for Brain Freeze) or Coffee Zombie or Processed (for Neptuna) to give Surprise Gargantuar frenzy. Move the zombie to a lane full of weak plants and watch as he easily plows through the lane. If you are using Super Brainz, combining this with Wizard Gargantuar and then moving him to an empty lane can deal 5 guaranteed damage to the plant hero.
The best way to counter this zombie is the same as with all zombies with the Gravestone trait, which is using Grave Buster, as it will destroy this Gargantuar instantly, wasting quite a lot of for the zombie hero too.
If the player is playing with a Smarty hero, it is a good idea to bounce this zombie, as it will force the zombie hero to have to use 5 if they want to play it again, and it gives the player a better chance to predict this zombie switching lanes when revealed.
- His appearance could be based on Gargantuar's Birthdayz costume in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- This is the only party zombie in the Sneaky class.
- His right arm is not animated correctly, making his right arm detached from his right hand. This can be seen multiple times in game, like when he is about to switch lanes.