|Tribe||Party Gargantuar Zombie|
When revealed: Move this Zombie.
|Surprise! It's a brains-eating monster at your party!|
Surprise Gargantuar is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 5 to play, and has 5/6. It has the Gravestone trait and the ability to move to another unoccupied lane of the zombie hero's choice when revealed.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Party Gargantuar Zombie
- Ability: Gravestone; When revealed: Move this Zombie.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Surprise! It's a brains-eating monster at your party!
- ▲ Health change: 5 → 6.
- ▲ Ability added: "When revealed: Move this Zombie."
- ▼ Strength change: 6 → 5.
Surprise Gargantuar is a very powerful zombie, like all Gargantuars. In particular its ability to switch lanes can be extremely effective at surprising the plant hero and ruining their strategy. When revealed you can choose to move this to a lane with a troublesome plant, or if there are not many threats on the lawn, attack the plant hero directly.
The best way to counter this is the same as with all zombies with the Gravestone trait and that is using Grave Buster, as it will destroy this Gargantuar instantly, wasting quite a lot of for the zombie hero too.
If the player is playing with a Smarty hero, it is a good idea to bounce this zombie, as it will force the zombie hero to have to use 5 if they want to play it again, and it gives the player a better chance to predict this zombie switching lanes when revealed.
- Its appearance could be based on Gargantuar's Birthdayz costume in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- This is the only party zombie in the Sneaky class.
- Its right arm is not animated correctly, making its right arm detached from its right hand. This can be seen multiple times in game, like when it is about to switch lanes.