|Signature Superpower||Carried Away|
|Other Superpowers|| Telepathy|
Cut Down to Size
|His most heroic quality is his hairstyle.|
Super Brainz is a zombie hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a leader of the Brainy and Sneaky classes, alongside Huge-Gigantacus. His signature superpower is Carried Away, which moves a selected zombie to a selected lane, then makes that zombie do a bonus attack there.
He is the hero version of Zombie, and the starting hero for players on the zombies side.
His hero description refers to Superman, a superhero created by DC.
- Classes: Brainy, Sneaky
- Boss Fights:
- Battle Area: Modern City, RED Castle ((Mission)RED Alert only)
His most heroic quality is his hairstyle.
Super Brainz uses Tricks to move Zombies into unprotected lanes, hitting the Plant Hero hard with Anti-Hero abilities.
Despite being the main starting zombie hero, Super Brainz is, in fact, one of the most technical zombie heroes there are. Super Brainz shines in his ability to use tricks and other things to strike the plant hero directly, like what Crazy Dave says. Having access to quite a few ways, including Smoke Bomb, Lurch for Lunch and Backyard Bounce, not to mention his signature superpower Carried Away, it is usually advisable to try to attack the plant hero all the time unless there is no way around the defending plants or the plant in question is something that requires attention.
Super Brainz has access to both Anti-Hero zombies like Walrus Rider and Bullseye zombies like Wizard Gargantuar (and even Shieldcrusher Viking), so his strategy is moving these zombies into empty lanes as often as possible. Super Brainz is also known as the hero who rises up from the last moment, with the ability to move zombies away from the threat or giving them bonus attacks to clear the field of powerful plants.
Thanks to his Sneaky class, Super Brainz also has many strategies with gravestones, rivaling Impfinity in the number of gravestone zombies. Many Brainy zombies like Electrician, Gadget Scientist, etc., all benefit from being played again. However, Mixed-Up Gravedigger and/or Firefighter will be needed to reuse their effects, as only some Brainy zombies with reusable effects have the Gravestone trait.
Super Brainz also has plenty of ways to draw or Conjure cards, with not only the many choices from the Brainy class such as Fun-Dead Raiser and Regifting Zombie, but also by Imp decks with Imp Commander or Conjuring decks with Dr. Spacetime, Cosmic Scientist or others.
Super Brainz' weakness is that he does not have many options to stop rush decks, so Kabloom heroes can spam weaker plants and overwhelm Super Brainz from there. While Fire Rooster and Trapper Zombie can somewhat help, their abilities can only do so much against threats with high-health. Super Brainz' strategy for a situation like this is using a rush deck himself, preferably with many Deadly zombies.
Be careful when facing Super Brainz as merely blocking the zombie is usually not enough. The best way to counter him is to destroy his zombies outright before the tricks phase with cards like Berry Blast, Cherry Bomb, Squash or Sour Grapes, to damage or destroy zombies. While these are mostly from the Solar and Kabloom classes, Guardian heroes usually have the ability to fill the lawn with high health and Team-Up plants so there is no way to hit the hero directly, or use Grave Buster to destroy gravestones, while Smarty heroes can Freeze or Bounce zombies to prevent them from attacking. This means that every hero has to find a way to counter Super Brainz' strategy.
- Main article: Community-built decks/Super Brainz
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Super Brainz (PvZH).
- He is the only class from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes that does not have his superpower to be named after any of his abilities from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- In the tutorial, Super Brainz plays several zombies that are not in his class and is thus impossible for him to use otherwise. They are Cuckoo Zombie, Conehead, Conga Zombie, and Imp-Throwing Gargantuar. Technically, he could play them if he had Portal Technician, but he doesn't play it in the tutorial.
- At the university which is the setting for missions like A Schooling at Zombie U, there are two statues of Super Brainz where the zombie hero stands.
- It can be seen from Super Brainz' hurt over 4 damage animation that his head is permanently detached from his body.
- He shares the same battle music with Immorticia and Neptuna.
- Out of the three, he is the only male zombie hero.
- He can't play Wannabe Hero despite them having almost the same appearance and Wannabe Hero's card description referencing Super Brainz.
- Super Brainz has the same amount of science cards as Professor Brainstorm. They both also have the most science cards in the game.
- Super Brainz and Brain Freeze are the only zombie heroes that don't wear a skull emblem.
- In the launch trailer for Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, he is seen using Heroic Beam, his primary weapon from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, though he cannot use this in-game.
- Unlike in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, he doesn't smile in-game, however, he can be seen smiling in some comics and in the animated trailer.