|Signature Superpower||Carried Away|
|Other Superpowers|| Telepathy|
Cut Down to Size
|His most heroic quality is his hairstyle.|
Super Brainz is a zombie hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and the leader of the Brainy and Sneaky classes. His signature superpower is Carried Away, which moves a selected zombie to a selected lane, then make that zombie do a bonus attack there.
- Classes: Brainy, Sneaky
- Boss Fights:
- Battle Area: Modern City
His most heroic quality is his hairstyle.
Super Brainz uses Tricks to move Zombies into unprotected lanes, hitting the Plant Hero hard with Anti-Hero abilities.
Despite being the main starting zombie hero, Super Brainz is, in fact, one of the most technical zombie heroes there are. Super Brainz shines in his ability to use tricks and other things to strike the plant hero directly, like what Crazy Dave says. Having access to quite a few ways, including Smoke Bomb, Lurch for Lunch and Backyard Bounce, not to mention his signature superpower Carried Away, it is usually advisable to try to attack the plant hero all the time unless there is no way around the defending plants or the plant in question is something that requires attention. Super Brainz has access to both Anti-Hero zombies like Walrus Rider and Bullseye zombies like Wizard Gargantuar (and even Shieldcrusher Viking), so his strategy is moving these zombies into empty lanes as often as possible. Super Brainz is also known as the hero who rises up from the last moment, with the ability to move zombies away from the threat or giving them bonus attacks to clear the area of powerful plants.
Thanks to his Sneaky class, Super Brainz also has many strategies with gravestones, rivaling Impfinity in the number of gravestone zombies. Many Brainy zombies like Electrician, Gadget Scientist, etc, all benefit from being played again. However, Mixed-Up Gravedigger and/or Firefighter will be needed to reuse their effects, as only some Brainy zombies with reusable effects have the Gravestone trait.
Be careful when facing Super Brainz as merely blocking the zombie is usually not enough. The best way to counter him is to destroy his zombies outright before the tricks phase with cards like Berry Blast, Cherry Bomb, Squash or Sour Grapes, to damage or destroy zombies. While these are mostly from the Solar and Kabloom classes, Guardian heroes usually have the ability to fill the lawn with high health and Team-Up plants so there is no way to hit the hero directly, or use Grave Buster to destroy gravestones, while Smarty heroes can Freeze or Bounce zombies to prevent them from attacking. This means that every hero has to find a way to counter Super Brainz' strategy.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Super Brainz (PvZH).
- He is the only class from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes that does not have his superpower to be named after any of his abilities from the Super Brainz in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- In the tutorial, Super Brainz plays several zombies that are not in his Class and is thus impossible for him to use otherwise. They are Cuckoo Zombie, Conehead, Conga Zombie, and Imp-Throwing Gargantuar. Technically, he could play them if he had Portal Technician, but he doesn't play it in the tutorial.
- At the university which is the setting for missions like A Schooling at Zombie U, there are two statues of Super Brainz where the zombie hero stands.
- It can be seen from Super Brainz' defeat animation that his head is permanently detached from his body.
- He shares the same battle music with Immorticia and Neptuna.
- He can't play Wannabe Hero despite them having almost the same appearance and Wannabe Hero's card description referencing Super Brainz.
- Super Brainz has the same amount of science cards in the game with Professor Brainstorm. They both also have the most science cards in the game.
- Super Brainz, Electric Boogaloo, and Brain Freeze are the only zombie heroes that don't wear a skull emblem.
- He is tied with Impfinity for the most Gravestone zombies.