|Abilities||Start of turn: You get +2 this turn.|
|Compared to his little brother, he's the one with the sunnier disposition.|
Sunnier-Shroom is a token plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. He is transformed from Sun-Shroom, but can also be made by Cornucopia, transformed by Seedling or Petal-Morphosis, or obtained as a card from Cosmic Mushroom. He costs 3 to play (only when he is Bounced or Conjured), and has 3. He has the Team-Up trait, and his ability gives the plant hero +2 at the start of every turn, starting from the next turn after he is transformed or when he is played.
He is likely based on Sun-Shroom's ability to grow and produce more sun in the main series.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Ability: Start of turn: You get +2 this turn.
- Set: Token
Compared to his little brother, he's the one with the sunnier disposition.
- Added to the game.
- Sound effect change: Pitch of sounds has been lowered.
- See Sun-Shroom.
- He and Twin Sunflower are the only plants that produce 2 at the start of each turn.
- He is the first token card in the Solar class.
- He was called "Sun-Shroomier" in Sun-Shroom's card description, despite not being his actual name. This was patched in an update.
- He is the only mushroom token card in the game.