Sun Pharaoh, as with the other variants of Sunflower, is based on the common sunflower, an annual forb of the genus Helianthus grown as a crop for its edible oil and edible seeds. She has an appearance, title and background similar to Cleopatra, one of the most famous Egyptian pharaohs of all time.
Little was known about the Sun Pharaoh until her sunflower-shaped pyramid was discovered in the early eighteenth century. According to the local hieroglyphs she enjoyed long walks on the beach, had many catnip companions and enjoyed eating chicken salad sandwiches.
Sun Pharaoh's Cobra Laser fires in a three shot burst!
AI Health(GW2 only)
The primary weapon of Sun Pharaoh is the Cobra Laser; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 13 and the critical is 15.
- The max DPS at close range is 72.0.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 12 and the critical is 14.
- The max DPS at middle range is 67.2.
- The base long range damage per hit is 11 and the critical is 13.
- The max DPS at long range is 62.4.
- The weapon deals no splash damage.
- The ammo in a clip is 36.
- The reload time is 2.2 seconds.
- The projectile speed is medium.
- The weapon is a 3-burst weapon.
- The bloom is low.
The Sun Pharaoh's primary weapon is the Cobra Laser. It is the 3 round burst weapon that deals more damage than the standard Sun Pulse, at around 10 to 13 impact and 12 to 15 critical, at a slower rate of fire.
Heal Beam allows the Sunflower to heal nearby plants.
Sunbeam plants the Sunflower down and shoots a powerful sunbeam that deals seven impact damage and eight critical damage.
With Heal Flower, the Sunflower deploys a Heal Flower that can heal all plants near it.
Rainbow Heal Beam
An alternate ability of Heal Beam, Rainbow Heal Beam does not do anything different from its normal ability; it is merely a cosmetic difference.
Solar Flare Beam
An alternate ability of Sunbeam, Solar Flare Beam is more powerful than Sunbeam and deals 10 impact damage and 12 critical damage. It has less ammo than Sunbeam and takes a bit longer to start shooting the beam.
Rainbow Heal Flower
Another alternate ability of Heal Flower, the Rainbow Heal Flower constantly gives out healing sun but gives out one at a time. Exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
By watching snakes at the zoo, she has found new techniques to reload faster.
The solar prism concentrates more sun energy, increasing ammo.
Calibrated Snake Gems
A new technique to cut snake gems increases the intensity of the heat released, providing a boost to damage.
The Sun Pharaoh's primary weapon aids her in 1v1 matchups, due to her potential damage per second far exceeds any Sunflower variants due to her high rate of fire and her projectile's damaging properties. This helps the Sunflower to protect itself better as well as being less reliant on other plants. However, it should be noted that the weapon fires in 3-round bursts, which require great accuracy from the player. If you are inaccurate, some or all of your shots might miss. Zooming in can combat this weakness. In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, the player can now hold down the trigger and keep firing, although it will still fire in the normal way.
- ▼ Sunflower AI drop their healing pot 50% less as a defensive tactic.
- ▲ Increased all Sunflower Variants HP by 10
- There was an exploit with this plant where if the player rapidly tapped RB instead of pressing it once the Sun Pharaoh would fire out all her ammo, dealing extremely massive damage. However this was shortly patched before any players could abuse it.
- She and Metal Petal are the only variants of Sunflower without the word "Flower" in their names.
- Two of her weapon upgrades are related to snakes.
- She is the only Sunflower variant that is counted as long-ranged in the Stickerbook.
- In Garden Warfare 2, the Cobra Laser is fully automatic, as opposed to being semi-automatic in the first game.
- She and Alien Flower are the only Sunflower variants that do not have small flowers as hands.