Sugary Treat is a colossal uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It can also be Conjured by Trick-or-Treater, Eureka, or Mad Chemist. It costs 2 to play, and its ability gives a selected zombie +3/+1.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +3/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Colossal - Uncommon
Tooth decay: Not exactly a big concern for Zombies.
- Added to the game.
- Set - Rarity change: Super-Rare → Token
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Colossal - Uncommon
- ▲ Ability change: A Zombie gets +2. → A Zombie gets +3/+1.
- Description change: Was originally Tooth decay: It is not exactly a big concern for Zombies.
This trick can be used to either help aid in the destruction of a plant that is blocking the zombie's way or it can be used as a cheap way to activate the abilities of Trickster, Mad Chemist, Paparazzi Zombie and Trick-or-Treater. It can also be used to give a small boost to a zombie's health, so it can survive for longer. Just be careful of Black-Eyed Pea and Sportacus as they will activate their abilities when this is played.
It can also work as a slightly more expensive version of Brute Strength, but with a small health boost thrown in as well. It is also available to all Crazy heroes instead of only Impfinity and Z-Mech, and can be used up to 4 times. Or, it can be a replacement for Yeti Lunchbox for Electric Boogaloo.
This trick is mostly given by Trick-or-Treater, so removing him during your turn using bonus attacks, instant-kill cards like Squash or direct damage like Berry Blast are good ways to prevent such tricks from being given. You can also play Black-Eyed Pea or Sportacus to deter such tricks from being played or Bounce the boosted zombie to remove the boost.
- Its description implies that zombies don't have to worry about tooth decay, as their teeth are already decaying.