|Abilities||A Zombie gains +2.|
|Tooth decay: It is not exactly a big concern for Zombies.|
Sugary Treat is an event token zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It is obtained as a card from Trick-or-Treater, but can also be obtained as a card from Eureka or Mad Chemist. It costs 2 to play, and its ability gives a selected zombie +2.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gains +2.
- Set: Token
Tooth decay: It is not exactly a big concern for Zombies.
- Added to the game.
- Set change: Super-Rare → Common
This trick can be used to either help aid in the destruction of a plant that is blocking the zombie's way or it can be used as a cheap way to activate the abilities of Trickster, Mad Chemist, Paparazzi Zombie and Trick-or-Treater. Just be careful of Black-Eyed Pea and Sportacus as they will activate their abilities when this is played.
This trick is mostly given by Trick-or-Treater so removing him during your turn using bonus attacks, instant-kill tricks like Squash or direct damage like Berry Blast are good ways to prevent such tricks from being given. You can also play Black-Eyed Pea or Sportacus to deter such tricks from being played or Bounce the zombie to remove the boost.
- Its description refers to how zombies don't know about tooth decay, as their teeth are already decaying.
- Despite being a token card, it is shown on the collection screen.
- Its counterpart, Healthy Treat, shares the same trait.
- This has since been fixed since the Thanksgiving update.