Stuffy Flower is a Rare variant of the Sunflower in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. She was revealed in a short video clip on November 12, 2015, on the Plants vs. Zombies Facebook and Twitter pages. Each vanquishing blow from her primary weapon will drop multiple sundrops, similar to the sundrops produced by the Heal Flower, that can heal teammates. However, like the Power Flower and Vampire Flower, she can only fire 40 shots before needing to reload, compared to the normal Sunflower's 50 shots.
If you thought the Stuffy Sunflower was all sunshine and rainbows, well... you'd be right! Luckily, Zombies can't stand sunshine, and they positively despise rainbows.
Vanquishing with her Rainbow Sunburst causes healing sundrops to appear!
- ▲ Increased Rainbow Sunburst damage from 8.5 - 10 (close range) and 6.5 - 8 (long range)
- ▲ Increased effectiveness of damage upgrade from 1.125 - 1.13
- ▲ Increased all Sunflower Variants HP by 10
Heal Beam allows the Sunflower to heal nearby plants.
Sunbeam plants the Sunflower down and shoots a powerful sunbeam that deals seven impact damage and eight critical damage.
With Heal Flower, the Sunflower deploys a Heal Flower that can heal all plants near it.
Rainbow Heal Beam
An alternate ability of Heal Beam, Rainbow Heal Beam does not do anything different from its normal ability; it is merely a cosmetic difference.
Solar Flare Beam
An alternate ability of Sunbeam, Solar Flare Beam is more powerful than Sunbeam and deals 10 impact damage and 12 critical damage. It has less ammo than Sunbeam and takes a bit longer to start shooting the beam.
Rainbow Heal Flower
Another alternate ability of Heal Flower, the Rainbow Heal Flower constantly gives out healing sun but gives out one at a time. Exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
This variant is perfect for any healers who like to get a lot of vanquishes. Stay near your teammates and use your abilities to heal them while vanquishing enemies. Focus your aim on Zombies nearby teammates, most notably heavy characters like the Chomper or Citron. This will maximize the effect of the sundrops that spawn after getting a vanquish. Remember to never go into the center of the fight, rather stay back a little bit and provide both offensive and healing support. It is recommended to try to stay away from zombies such as Scientists and All-Stars, who could vanquish you easily. For every vanquish she makes, healing sundrops will fall near the vanquish point. Due to these sundrops, the need for a Heal Flower or Rainbow Flower are not as vital as they are normally for a Sunflower, but they are still important.
Stuffy Flower is a powerful threat to any lone zombie due to the fact it has the Rainbow Sunburst, which will heal any nearby plant with those healing drops, most notably Chompers and Citrons. Try to vanquish her either in a group, or as a heavy character like Super Brainz. If you are alone and have average or low health, this variant could vanquish you easily and provide healing to her nearby teammates. Another good strategy is vanquish her with any sniper. This will be safer and more effective. The sounds her primary weapon creates will help any zombie to locate the position of a Stuffy Flower, so use this as an advantage to locate and vanquish her as soon as possible.
- Whenever she fires her primary weapon, a short musical tone is produced. If fired in extended bursts, the tones combine to form a music-like sound, which resembles a Jack-in-a-box being wound up.
- She is the fourth plant to attack zombies with rainbow-like energy. The first is Shamrock, the second is Shamrockstar, the third is Magnifying Grass, and the fifth is Power Flower.
- She uses two gestures in her trailer.
- The first is the "Yes" gesture from the first game. However, the audio used is a portion of the first game's gesture "Celebrate".
- The second is a dance move in which she dips her head down while moving to the right, bringing its head up again afterwards. She does this dip move twice. It's the first game's gesture "Rush Hour".
- Her Stickerbook description refers to her as the Stuffy Sunflower.
- She is one of two Sunflowers without thorns on its stem. The other is the Vampire Flower.