|Abilities||All Plants get +1/+1.|
|Bad for your picnic. Good for your plants.|
It is based on a Weather front, also known as a Storm front, a boundary separating two masses of air of different densities.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Superpower Trick
- Abilities: All Plants get +1/+1.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Bad for your picnic. Good for your plants.
A good trick to increase the stats of all your plnts in general. Use this trick when there are many plants on the field.
- Acid Rain could be considered the opposite of this trick, as it is a zombie trick and makes all plants get -1/-1.
- However, Acid Rain only affects plants in the ground lanes.
- Coincidentally, both are related to rain.
- To be precise, Scorched Earth is the true counterpart of Acid Rain since it gives -1/-1 to all enemy fighters in ground lanes.