Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||All Plants get +1/+1.|
|Bad for your picnic. Good for your plants.|
Storm Front is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom superpowers. It costs 1 to use. When played, all plants on the field will gain +1+1. Its counterpart is Leftovers, even though it is an event card from the Turkey Rider.
It is based on a Weather front, also known as a Storm front, a boundary separating two masses of air of different densities.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Superpower Trick
- Abilities: All Plants get +1/+1.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Bad for your picnic. Good for your plants.
This is a really useful superpower trick. It works very well in mushroom decks or at least if there are more plants on the board. It allows for almost all plants to do a little extra damage and have a little chance to survive.
Avoid using Rescue Radish after using Storm Front as it will reset the stats of the boosted plants. You should also avoid using Doom-Shroom after playing this if it will kill the recently buffed plants.
When this is played, use Pogo Bouncer, Zombot Stomp, or Backyard Bounce to get rid of the powerful plants. This will reset their stats and will not receive the effects of Storm Front again as it is a one-time use superpower trick.
- Acid Rain could be considered the opposite of this trick, as it is a zombie trick and makes all plants get -1/-1.
- However, Acid Rain only affects plants in the ground lanes.
- Coincidentally, both are related to rain.
- To be precise, Scorched Earth is the true counterpart of Acid Rain since it gives -1/-1 to all enemy fighters in ground lanes.
- As of the Thanksgiving update, Leftovers is now the counterpart of Storm Cloud, although Leftovers is a event trick card made when the Turkey Rider is destroyed.