|Abilities||All Plants get +1/+1.|
|Bad for your picnic. Good for your plants.|
Storm Front is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives all plants on the field +1/+1. Its zombie counterpart is Leftovers.
It is based on a Weather front, also known as a Storm front, a boundary separating two masses of air of different densities. The word "storm" in its name literally refers to how it creates a storm cloud when it is played.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Superpower Trick
- Ability: All Plants get +1/+1.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Bad for your picnic. Good for your plants.
This is a really useful superpower trick. It works very well in mushroom decks or at least if there are more plants on the board. It allows for almost all plants to do a little extra damage and have a little chance to survive.
As Nightcap, avoid using Rescue Radish after using Storm Front as it will reset the stats of the boosted plants, and as Spudow, you should also avoid using Doom-Shroom after playing this if it will destroy the recently boosted plants.
This card could be considered a cheaper version of Spineapple, since both can give plants that don't have any strength the ability to attack. Therefore, this card works well with a lawn full of plants like Wall-Nut, Potato Mine, etc.
When this is played, use Pogo Bouncer, Zombot Stomp, or Backyard Bounce to get rid of the powerful plants. This will reset their stats and will not receive the effects of Storm Front again as it is a one-time use superpower trick. It can also be affected by Defensive End because his ability makes it cost three sun instead of one.
- Acid Rain could be considered the opposite of this trick, as it is a zombie trick and gives all plants -1/-1.
- However, Acid Rain only affects plants on ground lanes.
- Coincidentally, both are related to rain.
- To be precise, Scorched Earth is the true opposite of Acid Rain, since both give -1/-1 to all enemy fighters on ground lanes.
- As of the Thanksgiving update, the true zombie counterpart of this trick called Leftovers was added to the game, although Leftovers is an event trick card obtained when Turkey Rider is destroyed.
- The description is based on the fact that storms are usually the main reason of picnics being ruined.