The Sticker Shop is a place in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. In it, the player can use coins to buy Sticker Packs. Sticker Packs may contain potted plants, summon-able zombies, character stickers, consumables or upgrades. A few Sticker Packs are given to the player for free as a welcome to the game and sometimes for competitions, and every time a class is leveled to Level 4 to Level 10, a Sticker Pack is given to the player as a welcome gift, these packs are always the same. Ten seconds (fifteen seconds in Garden Warfare 2) prior to a multiplayer match, the player cannot access the sticker shop. Instead there is a sign saying: "Sorry, the Sticker Shop is closed, a new match is about to start!"
In sticker packs, there are different stickers that have different 'rarities'. More common stickers have less amazing items, while super rare and legendary stickers bring amazing items and characters. The rarities are listed below;
- Common - Can be found in practically any sticker pack. They have a gray outline.
- Uncommon - Are better than Common items, but are still found quite easily. They have a white outline.
- Rare - Better than Uncommon items, but not as good as Super Rares. They have a red outline.
- Super Rare - These items are usually animated and the characters are very good. They have a blue outline
- Legendary - These items can animate and function while in-game, and characters have Legendary meters, which can be filled to trigger a more powerful mode. They are extremely hard to find. They have a gold outline. They will also play the song "Ode to Joy" when received.
- Special - These items are only given to players who have done specific/special tasks. They have a silver/black outline.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
|Sticker Pack||Cost||Game description||Other notes|
|Reinforcements Pack||$1000||Run out of potted plants? Need some Zombie friends to summon? No problem! This pack guarantees 5 consumable items that can help you in your fight.||Consumables Only|
|Super Duper Pack||$5000||This Super Duper Pack of 5 items is a mix of both customization items and consumable items. Guaranteed to have at least one Uncommon item.||
Consumables and Customizations only
|Craaazy Pack||$10,000||This Craaazy Pack of 7 items contains a good mix of customization items and consumable items. Guaranteed to have at least one Rare item and a high likelihood of a Rare character piece.||A chance to get Super Rare items|
|Supremium Pack||$20,000||This Supremium Pack contains 9 items, with a high likelihood of character items and weapon upgrades. Guaranteed at least one Super Rare and has the best likelihood of a Super Rare character piece.||Has the highest chance for Character Pieces (next to the Spectacular Character Pack)|
|Incredi-Plant Pack||$20,000||Only Plants can use the items in this pack. It contains 9 items and has a high likelihood of a character piece, weapon upgrade, and at least one Super Rare item.||Plants-only supremium pack|
|Vengeful Zomboss Pack||$20,000||Only Zombies can use this pack jammed with Dr. Zomboss' latest inventions. It has 9 items and a high likelihood of a character piece, weapon upgrade, and at least one Super Rare item.||Zombies-only supremium pack|
|Spectacular Character Pack||$40,000||This spectacular pack contains 5 items and all or some are guaranteed to unlock a Rare or Super Rare character. Any remaining items are gravy salad!||Gravy Salad can be a Rare Gesture and other Rare and Super Rare items|
|Zomboss Down Pack||$20,000 (used to be $30,000)||
Contains Zomboss Down items and consumables. It contains 9 items and has a high likelihood of a character piece, weapon upgrade, and at least one Super Rare item.
|Only contains items added in the Zomboss Down DLC|
|Amazing Bling Pack||$30,000||This Amazing Bling Pack contains 5 items with high likelihood of some serious BLING!||Only contains bling items added in the Suburbination DLC|
|Legends of the Lawn Pack||$30,000||Contains Legends of the Lawn items and consumables. It contains 6 items and has a high likelihood of a character piece, weapon upgrade, and at least one Super Rare item.||Only contains items added in the Legends of the Lawn DLC|
|Trick or Treat Pack||Free (available only once a day)||It could be a trick...it could be a treat! The only way to truly know is to crack this pack open wide!||Contains cosmetics and reinforcements added in the Trick or Treat event. Available to October 31, 2014|
|Happy Halloween Pack||$30,000||If you missed out on some of the Trick or Treat packs you can get them here... This pack contains 7 items and a high likelihood of some Spooky Coolness!||Contains remaining available cosmetics and reinforcements in Trick or Treat event. Lasts for limited time.|
|Holiday Pack||$30,000||If you missed out on some of the Holiday packs you can get them here. This pack contains 5 items and a high likelihood of some Holiday Cheer!||Contains remaining available cosmetics and reinforcements in Feastivus event. Lasts for limited time.|
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
|Sticker Pack||Cost||Game description||Other notes|
|Minions Booster Pack||$2500||Run out of pots & bots? Need some Weeds and Browncoats to summon? No problem! This pack guarantees 5 consumable items that can help you in your fight.||Consumables only|
|Helpful Fun Pack||$7500||This Helpful Fun Pack of 5 items is a mix of both customization items and consumable items. Guaranteed to have at least one Uncommon item.||Common/Uncommon Consumables and Customizations only|
|Extraordinary Pack||$20000||This Extraordinary Pack of 6 items contains a good mix of customization items and consumable items. Guaranteed to have at least one Rare item and a high likelihood of a Rare character piece.||A chance to get Uncommon/Rare items|
|Wondrous Pack of Greatness||$35,000||This Wondrous Pack contains 7 items. Guaranteed to contain at least one Super Rare item or consumable and has the best likelihood of a Super Rare character piece.||Has the highest chance for character pieces|
|Fertilizer Fun Pack||$35,000||Only Plants can use the items in this pack. It contains 7 items and has a high likelihood of a character piece and at least one Super Rare item or consumable.||Plant-only pack
|Amazing Brainz Pack||$35,000||Strangely this pack may not actually contain brainz. It does however contain 7 items and a high likelihood of a character piece and at least one Super Rare item or consumable.||Zombie-only pack
|Phenomenal Character Pack||$75,000||This phenomenal pack contains 5 items, choose this and you are guaranteed to get enough stickers to unlock a Rare or Super Rare character.||Instantly unlocks a character|
|Zany Zombopolis Pack||$40,000||Contains 5 items and is a mix of Zombopolis customization items and consumable items. There is also a possibility of getting a Toxic Citron or Breakfast Brainz character piece.||Contains items released in the Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One DLC, has the highest chance of getting Legendary stickers. Removed|
|Infinity Pack||$200,000||This pack contains 3 items from Infinity Time containing scrumptious or infinity customization items along with a possibility of a party sticker character.||TBA|
|Frontline Fighters Pack||$50,000||Contains 5 items and is a mix of Frontline Fighter customization items and consumables items. There is also a possibility of getting a Nec'Rose, Captain Squawk, Commando Corn, or Scallywag Imp character piece.||Contains items released in the Frontline Fighters DLC.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Sticker Shop.
- The Zomboss Down Pack used to cost $30,000 until the Suburbination DLC came out.
- The Deluxe pack is only obtainable by purchasing the digital deluxe version of the game.
- An alternate version of the Deluxe pack can be purchased from Origin to get one of four coin packs. Here are the prices of the coin packs:
- Pack 1: 13,500 coins
- Pack 2: 30,000 coins
- Pack 3: 85,000 coins
- Pack 4: 200,000 coins
- If the player has all upgrades, characters and customizations unlocked, the sticker packs will yield nothing but consumables.
- In Garden Warfare, a special Plants vs. Zombies 5th birthday commemoration gives all players 100 Skip Challenges in the form of 5 Super Duper Packs.
- During the Cyber Sale weekend, all sticker packs were half-priced for a limited time.
- There are Sticker Packs on the PlayStation versions of the game that contain customization's based on Rachet and Clank and Fat Princess.
- gw2 sticker shop decided to "sprucing up" the bottom trivia's are what changed
- phenomenal character packs now include breakfast brainz, toxic citron, nec'rose and captain squawk
- extraordinary packs now cost 5,000 more (was 15,000 now 20,000) but it includes common, uncommon and even rare content from zany zombopolis pack's and frontline fighters pack's
- wondrous pack of greatness includes all content from zany zombopolis and frontline fighters and now has a chance for legendry's and now shows the icon from zany zombopolis pack with chomper wearing antlers and captain deadbeard wearing raised anchor
- fertilizer fun pack's and amazing brains pack's are removed
- hero showcase plant/zombie pack are still there
- and the needs to be there minion booster pack