Stayin' Alive is Electric Boogaloo's premium legendary zombie signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly and Crazy classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability does 3 damage to a plant, and heals the zombie hero for 3.
Its name is a reference to the famous song with the same name, written and performed by the Bee Gees, and also the fact that it heals Electric Boogaloo, a music and dancing-themed zombie, which can prevent him from being defeated.
- Classes: Beastly, Crazy
- Tribes: Dancing Superpower Trick
- Abilities: Do 3 damage to a Plant. Heal your Hero for 3.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
For Electric Boogaloo, "alive" is a relative term.
This superpower costs as much and does as much damage as Electrobolt, which is also one of Electric Boogaloo's superpowers. However, unlike Electrobolt, Stayin' Alive can heal Electric Boogaloo, so if you don't have to heal him right away, Electrobolt is a more effective option. As for other zombie heroes without Electrobolt, there is no choice other than playing it if you want to do damage.
It should be noted that it works with Binary Stars as well and can allow 6 damage to be done. However, you will still only be healed for 3 even with Binary Stars.
Just like Electrobolt, having many threats on the field or boosting the plants's health to at least 4 reduces the impact of this trick, however, always be alert for Evaporate. You can also make the total damage done to your opponent be more than 3.
- It is the only Crazy card with a healing ability.
- It, Pied Piper, Synchronized Swimmer, and Loudmouth are the only dancing cards in the Beastly class.
- Its description references the fact that Electric Boogaloo is a zombie, and therefore undead, not alive.
- It, B-flat, Dance Off, and Monster Mash are the only dancing tricks in the game.