Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stars are a currency in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. They are obtained by completing quests from the Quest Board (with the player earning 3 stars for completing a non-multiplayer quest and 10 stars for completing a non-multiplayer Epic Quest), and are used in a variety of ways in the Backyard Battleground. The player can hold up to 200 stars at one time.
List of Uses
Stars are used in many ways in the Backyard Battleground. These include:
- Clearing out junk in the bases and near the docks in order to place customizations in the Backyard Battleground (3 stars for clearing junk in the bases, 5 stars for clearing the junk near the docks)
- Trading with the Mysterious Fish in the sewers in order to gain XP (5 stars)
- Opening a variety of chests around the Backyard Battleground (3 and 5 stars for normal chests, 7 stars for chests in the sewers and 200 stars for the chest in the Chamber of Gnomes)
- Enchanting a Garden or Graveyard in Garden Ops or Graveyard Ops (1 star)
- Unlocking the Crazy Targets Range in the sewers (5 stars)
- Starting from or skipping wave 1 in Infinity Time (5 stars for starting at wave 1, 8 stars for skipping to wave 6, 11 stars for skipping to wave 11, 14 stars for skipping to wave 16, 17 stars for skipping to wave 21, 20 stars for skipping to wave 26, 23 stars for skipping to wave 31 and 26 stars for skipping to wave 26)
- Trading with the seagull in the Town Hall for one Rainbow Star (7 stars)
- Obtaining the key from the seagull in the Town Hall (25 stars)
- If the player spends a star for the first time, they will earn the Star Crazy achievement.
- Similarly, if the player gives stars to the Mysterious Fish, they will earn the What's the Catch? achievement.