|Abilities||When revealed: Destroy one of their Nuts or Berries.|
|The only thing more difficult than herding cats.|
Squirrel Herder is a premium rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. She costs 2 to play, and has 2/2. She has the Gravestone trait, and her ability instantly destroys a nut or berry plant on the field when she is revealed.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Trait: Gravestone
- Ability: When revealed: Destroy one of their Nuts or Berries.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The only thing more difficult than herding cats.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare
Squirrel Herder is useful against any Kabloom or Guardian hero, and especially Spudow and Nightcap, which has both. She is better against Guardian plants which specialize in nuts than Kabloom plants which specialize in berries, since there are more nuts than berries in the game.
Squirrel Herder can instantly neutralize nuts like Water Chestnut and Mirror-Nut, or potentially dangerous berries like Sergeant Strongberry or Hibernating Beary. Her use decreases against a Solar or Smarty hero, since the only nut or berry plants in the Solar and Smarty classes are Mixed Nuts, Jolly Holly, and Sportacus, and her ability turns to be basically useless against the Mega-Grow class, since it has neither nuts nor berries.
Most of the cards can counter her easily, due to her low stats. You can also play Grave Buster on her, as she has the Gravestone trait. You have to be especially careful when you are playing as Spudow or Nightcap, as most of your plants are either nuts or berries.
- Her ability is a reference to how a squirrel's diet consists mainly of nuts and berries.
- Her animation is very similar to Skunk Punk's.
- Coincidentally, both are in the pet tribe and both attack using animals with four legs.
- On Brain Freeze's Premium Pack, she has red-orange hair instead of the blond hair she normally has.
- One lens on her binoculars is cracked.
- Her description may be mentioning Cat Lady.