Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When revealed: Destroy one of their Nuts or Berries.
|The only thing more difficult than herding cats.|
Squirrel Herder is a premium rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. She costs 2 to play, and has 2/2. She has the Gravestone trait, and her ability destroys a nut or berry plant on the field when revealed.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Ability: Gravestone. When revealed: Destroy one of their Nuts or Berries.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The only thing more difficult than herding cats.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon to Premium - Rare.
Squirrel Herder is useful against any Kabloom or Guardian hero, and especially Spudow, which has both. She is better against Guardian plants which specialize in nuts than Kabloom plants which specialize in berries, since there are more nuts than berries in the game.
Squirrel Herder can instantly neutralize nuts that make things harder like Water Chestnut and Mirror-Nut, or potentially dangerous berries like Sergeant Strongberry or Hibernating Beary. Her use decreases against a Solar hero other than Wall-Knight or Solar Flare, since the only nut or berry in the Solar class is Mixed Nuts, and her ability turns to be basically useless against Green Shadow, since neither the Mega-Grow nor Smarty class have nuts or berries.
Like many Gravestone zombies, Grave Buster is a threat to this zombie. And since Grave Buster is a Guardian trick, you must be extra careful against Guardian heroes.
Do not forget that Squirrel Herder is also a pet zombie. You could use it like Pied Piper but with 1 one extra health to help boost Cat Lady and Zookeeper. Like Pied Piper, because she is in a Gravestone, it can surprise the plant hero if there is a Zookeeper or Cat Lady in another lane.
Most of the cards can counter her easily, due to her low health and attack. You can also use the Grave Buster on her, as she has the Gravestone trait. However, like Pied Piper, she is a pet zombie so be careful if there are Cat Ladies or Zookeepers around other lanes.
- Her ability is a reference to how a squirrel's diet consists mainly of nuts and berries.
- Her animation is very similar to Skunk Punk.
- Coincidentally, both are in the pet tribe and both attack using animals with four legs.
- On Brain Freeze's Premium Pack, she has red-orange hair instead of the blond hair she normally has.
- If the player looks closely, they can see a lens in her binoculars is cracked.