Spring Bean is a premium uncommon plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty class. He costs 3 to play, and his ability gives the Bounce effect to a selected zombie. His zombie counterpart is Backyard Bounce.
- Class: Smarty
- Tribe: Bean Trick
- Ability: Bounce a Zombie.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
His favorite season is Fall.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
Spring Bean is effective against zombies that have gained strength or health from abilities by any means, resetting their stats and wasting all the turns and cards your opponent used to boost them. You may also pick those that have high base stats to temporarily get rid of them to let your plants attack your opponent. Spring Bean is also a bean card, meaning that he can synergize with Admiral Navy Bean and Bean Counter.
It is highly not recommended to Bounce zombies that can activate their ability when played, such as Disco-Tron 3000, Fireworks Zombie, and Zombot 1000, as your opponent can play them again, re-activating their abilities and causing you more trouble, unless doing so can lead to a win.
You cannot counter this trick, but you can lessen his impact. Do not focus everything on one zombie, as it makes an obvious target. If your opponent chooses to Bounce a naturally powerful zombie, you can play it again with Teleport if you have enough brains.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Spring Bean (PvZH).
- His description makes a play on both meanings of "spring" and "fall," spring referring to the act of going up, and fall referring to the act of going down. Spring and Fall are also opposite from one another, in terms of seasons.
- He is the only plant card that shows a zombie on it.
- The curl on his top is gray, instead of the faded green color it is in Plants vs. Zombies 2.