Spiky Spikeweed is an alternate ability to the Chomper's Spikeweed ability. The difference between the spikeweeds is that the Spiky Spikeweed is more visible and has less health than Spikeweed, but the victim gets snagged longer and receives 70 damage, instead of 25 per hit. The only way to unlock this ability is by purchasing sticker packs. It takes 60 seconds to recharge one Spiky Spikeweed. The player can only have two though, versus the regular Spikeweed's four.
The Spiky Spikeweed deals more damage to Zombies it ensnares, but only a few can be deployed at a time.
A Spiky Spikeweed has less than or equal to 84 health.
- Its eyes resemble Tangle Kelp's in Plants vs. Zombies.
- In fact, this plant looks (and acts) very similar to Tangle Kelp altogether.
- It is identical to the Chesterweed.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.
- If the player swallows ten zombies snared by it, Spikeweeds or Chesterweeds in a single session, they will earn the Snaretastic achievement.