- For the international version of this level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 4.
Special Delivery was the first Special Delivery level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This was the first Special Delivery level of Ancient Egypt, as well as the intended first of the game. In such a level, the first time reward was always a star. Besides that, the player also unlocked the lawn mowers featured in this world. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
Unlike most Brain Buster levels, the player was forced to play this level after beating Day 3.
Penny: No need for sun. Plants are coming via special delivery.
(After getting the star)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Awesome! I've always wanted to eat one of those.
Crazy Dave: Wait... that's not a starfish. It's an actual star.
Crazy Dave: Ugh, you can have it.
(Crazy Dave leaves)
(After completing the level)
Crazy Dave: Look! Now there's a star on the time-space map!
Crazy Dave: What could it all mean...
Penny: Stars appear on the map where you earned them.
Penny: Collect stars to get new plants, but also the only way to get tacos.
Crazy Dave: Well let's get going and find some more!
This level is very similar to Day 4 in the international version of the game. If the player has finished it, then this level should be easy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|10||Final flag; Sandstorm!|
- Save Potato Mines for the Buckethead Mummies.
- Plant Bloomerangs and Cabbage-pults to deal with other zombies. Plant Wall-nut if things are getting worse.
- An ambush appears in this level, so be sure that you have enough Plant Food to be ready.
- This was the only Brain Buster level in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 that the player was forced to play.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name