Space Pirate is a galactic rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Sneaky class. He costs 3 to play, and has 3/2. He has the Anti-Hero 2 trait, and his ability moves him to a random lane when a plant is played in his lane.
His description most likely references to the fact that pirates are usually stereotyped to have hooks.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Pet Pirate Zombie
- Trait: Anti-Hero 2
- Ability: This moves to a random lane when a Plant is played here.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Rare
At first he just dabbled in space piracy, but then he got hooked.
- Added to the game.
Space Pirate is like Zombie Chicken; only he has the Anti-Hero 2 trait and +1 for 3 instead of 1. However, because with his trait and his ability, he can almost have a chance to do 5 damage to the plant hero as it prevents plants from blocking his path.
This can also be reliable with Brain Freeze as this zombie has the pet tribe to boost his strength and benefit other pets even more with Zookeeper and Cat Lady. He can also work well with Swashbuckler Zombie as he is also part of a pirate tribe to make him grow stronger if he manages to hurt the plant hero.
Space Pirate is a powerful glass cannon that you cannot just play plants to block him. To best way to deal with this zombie is using tricks like Banana Bomb, Shamrocket (if he's in an empty lane), or Whack-a-Zombie (if he's in front of a plant). You can also fill all the lanes with plants to prevent him from attacking you directly.
- He, Zombie Chicken and Fire Rooster all share the same ability.
- Coincidentally, all those zombies are members of the pet tribe and the Sneaky class.
- He is the only pirate to have the Anti-Hero trait.
- Despite this zombie having the Anti-Hero trait, his strength icon has the normal strength icon rather than the Anti-Hero symbol.
- This was fixed in the July 11th update.