Space Pirate is a galactic rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Sneaky class. He costs 3 to play, and has 3/2. He has the Anti-Hero 2 trait, and his ability moves him to a random lane when a plant is played in his lane.
His description most likely references to the fact that pirates are usually stereotyped to have hooks.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Pet Pirate Zombie
- Trait: Anti-Hero 2
- Ability: This moves to a random lane when a Plant is played here.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Rare
At first he just dabbled in space piracy, but then he got hooked.
- Added to the game.
Space Pirate is like Zombie Chicken; only he has the Anti-Hero 2 trait and +1 for 3 instead of 1. However, because of his trait and ability, he can almost have a chance to do 5 damage to the plant hero as it most likely prevents plants from blocking his path easily.
He is more reliable with Brain Freeze as this zombie has the pet tribe to boost his strength and benefit other pets even more with Zookeeper and Cat Lady. He can also work well with Swashbuckler Zombie as he is also part of a pirate tribe to make him grow stronger if he manages to hurt the plant hero, which is very easy to do so as he will most likely move into an empty lane. Captain Deadbeard can give him the strikethrough trait, but keep in mind that his Anti-Hero 2 trait only activates if there are no plants in the lane.
Space Pirate is a powerful glass cannon that you cannot just play plants to block him. The best ways to deal with this zombie is using tricks like Banana Bomb, Shamrocket (if he is in an empty lane), or Whack-a-Zombie (if he is in front of a plant). You can also fill all the lanes with plants to prevent him from attacking you directly.
- He, Zombie Chicken and Fire Rooster all share the same ability.
- Coincidentally, they are all pet zombies and a member of the Sneaky class.
- He is the only pirate to have the Anti-Hero trait.
- He is also the only zombie that is not an Imp zombie to have the Anti-Hero trait.
- Before the July 11th 2017 update, his strength icon used the normal strength icon instead of the strength icon used for zombies with the Anti-Hero trait.