- Not to be confused with the Solar Flare Beam, an ability of the Sunflower in the Garden Warfare series.
|Other Superpowers|| Weed Whack|
|When she's on fire, she's on FIRE. And so are the Zombies.|
Solar Flare is a plant hero appearing in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and the leader of the Kabloom and Solar classes. Solar Flare's signature superpower is Sunburn, which does 2 damage to a selected zombie or the zombie hero, and gives Solar Flare +1 for the rest of the game.
Solar Flare is based on Helianthus, commonly known as the sunflower. Her appearance and enthusiastic personality overall may be based on Human Torch, a comic book superhero in the Fantastic Four franchise. Her name is based on "solar," a term relating to the sun, and "flare," a sudden brief burst of bright flame or light. It may also refer to "solar flares," a brief eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun's surface.
- Classes: Kabloom, Solar
- Boss Battles:
When she's on fire, she's on FIRE. And so are the Zombies.
Solar Flare's signature superpower, Sunburn, is what makes her a relatively easier Hero to use. If you get Sunburn as a starting superpower, use it immediately, as adding +1 for the rest of the game can be a huge advantage. Her two classes, Kabloom and Solar, allows her to use hyper-offensive combos of playing lots of plants to dish out huge damage while making enough sun for her to do that.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Solar Flare.
- Solar Flare's fiery form may allude to the Fire Flower in the Garden Warfare series.
- Before the 1.2.11 update, Solar Flare's comic strip was the only comic strips that involves dialogue.
- In Solar Flare's comic strip, one can see a Sun-shroom. However, Sun-shroom is not featured in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- The fire she uses from Sunburn is more similar to the flame sprite from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Her description references how Sunburn burns zombies.
- She is the only female hero that leads kabloom plants