Solar Car Zombie (太阳能车僵尸; pinyin: tài yáng néng chē jiāng shī) is a zombie encountered in Modern Day in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Like Mecha-Football Zombie, it can push plants it encounters back one tile.
It can also steal sun, and once it steals enough sun, instead of pushing back plants it encounters, it uses the sun to fire a beam at the plants like Turquoise Skull Zombie, destroying them, but emptying its sun supply. Like Ra Zombie, it will drop any unused sun when it is destroyed.
太阳能车僵尸 (Solar Car Zombie)
When the energy is full it will charge into plants, when there is no energy it will absorb the energy of plants.The zombie that hated the dark the most, usually likes driving his car to sunbath, when sunbathing, thinks about what can live on the sun.
Treat this as you would a Mecha-Football Zombie. Don't let it get near your plants, and shovel plants that are in danger of being pushed. Of course, you should also try and collect all sun before it steals it, or else your plants will be destroyed as well. E.M.Peach can stop it and nearby machines in its tracks, so use that to buy time.
- It is the only vehicle-driving zombie (aside from Dr. Zomboss) to not be from either Far Future or Sky City.
- However, the driver has similar clothing and similar hair to the zombies from Far Future.
- It can push plants onto slider tiles.
- It is the third zombie that steals sun, the first and second are Ra Zombie and Turquoise Skull Zombie respectively.
- It is the only chinese-exlusive zombie to do so.
- Oddly, the car's color scheme in the almanac and level icons is light blue rather than red.
- It is the only zombie in a vehicle that can steal sun.