|Breathing out: check. Breathing in? Not so much.|
Snorkel Zombie is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. He costs 1 to play, and has 2/1. He has the Amphibious trait, and does not have any abilities. His plant counterpart is Sea-Shroom.
His description references how his Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies states that zombies don't breathe.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Vacation Zombie
- Trait: Amphibious
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Breathing out: check. Breathing in? Not so much.
Snorkel Zombie is yet another frail zombie that deals more than 1 damage, like Pool Shark and Cuckoo Zombie. Because he is cheap and has the Amphibious trait, the zombie hero can pretty much get some early damage off by putting this in an aquatic lane. But beware, since the hero may have a cheap Amphibious plant like Admiral Navy Bean or Sting Bean, or a trick like Sunburn or Meteor Strike to destroy him. Since he is a vacation zombie, he does not synergize with any zombie fighter and thus recommended to only be used in the aquatic lane.
Due to him having the Amphibious trait, you need to use an Amphibious plant to counter him that has an equally low cost, like Admiral Navy Bean, or a trick such as Berry Blast to destroy him. If you lack Amphibious plants or damaging tricks, use Whipvine or Sweet Potato to move him out of the aquatic lane.
- Despite his description, during his idle animation, Snorkel Zombie can clearly be seen fogging up his diving mask and cleaning it with his right arm.
- He, Ducky Tube Zombie and Surfer Zombie are the only vacation cards in the game.
- Coincidentally, all of them have the Amphibious trait.
- Out of the three, Snorkel Zombie is the only one that wasn't introduced in the Galactic Gardens update.
- In this game, his two eyes are visible like his Plants vs. Zombies 2 version.