Snorkel Zombie (PvZH)
|Breathing out: check. Breathing in? Not so much.|
Snorkel Zombie is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It costs 1 to play, and has 2/1. It has the Amphibious trait, and does not have any special abilities.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Vacation Zombie
- Trait: Amphibious
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Breathing out: check. Breathing in? Not so much.
Snorkel Zombie is yet another frail zombie that deals more than 1 damage, like Pool Shark and Cuckoo Zombie. Because it is cheap and has the Amphibious trait, the zombie hero can pretty much get some early damage off by putting this in an aquatic lane. But beware, since the hero may have a cheap Amphibious plant like Admiral Navy Bean or Sting Bean, or a trick like Sunburn or Meteor Strike to destroy it.
Due to it have the Amphibious trait, you need to use a Smarty plant to counter it that has low cost, like Admiral Navy Bean, or you can use a trick to destroy it. Another good technique is to use a trick to reduce its attack to 0, so it cant do anything and the player has to use a boosting trick on it if he wants to make this card useful again. Dealing two damage each round can be quite devastating if not dealt with and can lower your health drastically quite quickly.
- Snorkel Zombie's description references how its Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies states that zombies don't breathe.
- However, despite its description, during its idle animation, Snorkel Zombie can clearly be seen fogging up its diving mask and cleaning it with its right arm.
- In this game Snorkel Zombie's appearance resembles its Plants vs. Zombies appearance rather than its Plants vs. Zombies 2 appearance.
- It is the only Vacation card in the game.
- In this game, its two eyes are visible like its Plants vs. Zombies 2 version.