- For other versions, see Snapdragon (disambiguation).
|Tribe||Flower Dragon Plant|
|Traits||Splash Damage 3|
|"I'm a dragon; I'm a Plant... I'm a mystery!"|
Snapdragon is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty class. It costs 4 to play, and has 3/1. It has the Splash Damage 3 trait, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Smarty
- Tribes: Flower Dragon Plant
- Trait: Splash Damage 3
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
"I'm a dragon; I'm a Plant... I'm a mystery!"
- Description change: Quotation marks were added on the start and end of its description.
Snapdragon may look weak for its cost. However, while it is fragile, it is more dangerous than what its stats say, as it is capable of finishing off multiple zombies due to its Splash Damage trait. As mentioned before, it is extremely fragile, only usually have one turn to survive. However, giving it health boosts or playing it behind a Team-Up plant can help with this weakness. You can also make it do bonus attacks to immediately remove, or at least wreck some havoc against a zombie in front of it, and since it has the Splash Damage trait, its attack does not fully go to waste even against Gravestone zombies.
To utilize its Splash Damage trait to its max potential, you can play it on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th lane to be able to hit 3 zombies per attack.
Snapdragon is incredibly dangerous, as it can damage and even destroy 3 zombies at once. Worst case scenario, the zombie in the right is destroyed before it gets its chance to attack. Fortunately, Snapdragon has one big weakness: its low health stat. Any damaging zombie can destroy is easily, but beware, as Splash Damage affects the other zombie(s) next to that zombie. If you are a Sneaky hero, using zombies with Strikethrough is a great way to destroy it, especially if Snapdragon is played behind another plant. Using damaging tricks or abilities like Bungee Plumber or Conga Zombie, or health-lowering cards like Nibble or Pied Piper are even better, since it can destroy Snapdragon before it can attack.
- In this game, it has wings.
- On the rooftops that are the locations for missions such as Battle at the BBQ, the side where the plant hero stands has two Snapdragon statues.
- On the advertisement for the Green Shadow Ally Pack and on the pack itself, it appears to have no wings.
- This also occurs on the Fertilizer Premium Pack, though the other plants may be covering its wings.
- It is the only dragon card in the game.