He is the basic plant of the Guardian class.
Small-Nut is based on the Anacardium occidentale, also known as the cashew nut.
His name is a combination of "small," referring to his size, and "nut," the real-life plant he is based on. It may also incorporate "Wall-Nut."
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Nut Plant
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
A violin virtuoso, Small-Nut began taking lessons when he was still in the shell.
- Added to the game as the basic plant of the Guardian class.
Small-Nut should mostly be used early-game, assuming the player has this as a starting card, and also as a weak shield for early defense. He can be used as an extra boost for Mirror-Nut to deal direct damage to your opponent, and Smackadamia helps improve Small-Nut's durability, although Small-Nut is useless once you do get to play Smackadamia.
Due to his incredibly weak stats, any damaging zombie or trick can immediately destroy this plant. That being said, letting this plant hurt the zombie hero can sometimes be a good strategy, seeing how 1 damage can be a good trade-off for letting your Super-Block Meter build up so you can block a stronger hit later on.
However, this becomes really dangerous when Mirror-Nut is in the field, so prioritize on destroying Mirror-Nut first.
- He appears in Mixed Nuts, along with Wall-Nut and a plant with similar appearance to Pismashio.
- He also uses the same sound effects as Mixed Nuts.
- Unlike Wall-Nut and Pismashio, his appearance in Mixed Nuts is identical to his regular appearance.
- This is most likely because he was added in a later update, after Mixed Nuts was already in the game.