|A violin virtuoso, Small-Nut began taking lessons when he was still in the shell.|
It is the basic plant of the Guardian class.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Nut Plant
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Rarity: Basic - Common
A violin virtuoso, Small-Nut began taking lessons when he was still in the shell.
- Added to the game as the basic plant of the Guardian class.
Small-Nut should mostly be used in early game, assuming the player has this as a starting card, and also as a weak shield for early defense. It can be used as an extra buff for Mirror-Nut to deal direct damage to your opponent, and Smackadamia helps improve Small-Nut's durability.
Due to its incredibly weak stats, any damaging zombie or trick can immediately destroy this plant. That being said, letting this plant hurt the zombie hero can sometimes be a good strategy, seeing how 1 damage can be a good trade-off for letting your Super-Block Meter build up so you can block a stronger hit later on.
However, this becomes really dangerous when Mirror-Nut is in the field, so prioritize on destroying Mirror-Nut first.
- It appears in Mixed Nuts, along with Wall-Nut and a plant with similar appearance to Pistachio.
- It also uses the same sound effects as Mixed Nuts.
- Unlike Wall-Nut, Small-Nut's appearance in Mixed Nuts is identical to its regular appearance.
- This is likely because Small-Nut was added a later update, after Mixed Nuts was already in the game.