|Abilities||When played: Your Nuts get +2.|
|Smackadamia wasn't born with smack and smarts. He studied hard. He's a smackademic.|
Smackadamia is a premium rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian class. He costs 5 to play, and has 4/4. He has the Amphibious trait, and his ability gives all nut plants on the field +2, including himself, when he is played.
He is based on the macadamia, a type of nut. His name is a portmanteau of "smack," referring to the way he attacks zombies, and "macadamia," the real-life plant that this plant is based on.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Nut Plant
- Trait: Amphibious
- Ability: When played: Your Nuts get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Smackadamia wasn't born with smack and smarts. He studied hard. He's a smackademic.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- Rarity change: Uncommon → Rare
Not only does this plant have decent stats and the Amphibious trait, his ability makes a nut-based deck even more defensive. If possible, try to fill the entire field with nut plants. Using this with Mirror-Nut is a good idea, since Mirror-Nut will have more opportunities to damage the zombie hero as the nuts can take more hits. Using Navy Bean as Citron may also help because it gives a boost to every Amphibious plant.
His 4 proves to be a bit lacking for the more powerful zombies, such as Rodeo Gargantuar, later on. If this is placed on an aquatic lane, most Amphibious zombie that can take Smackadamia out in one hit, such as Zombot Sharktronic Sub, Deep Sea Gargantuar, Octo Zombie, and Toxic Waste Imp, can counter this. Squirrel Herder can destroy him instantly, since Smackadamia is a nut. However, if all else fails, Rocket Science can also take this out quickly.
- The word "smackademic" from his description is a portmanteau of "smack" and "academic."
- His face and eyebrows are similar to Citron's face and eyebrows in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- He has the highest base strength of any nut plant in the game, with 4.