|Tribe||Gargantuar Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Destroy a Plant with 4 or less.|
|The Smash's wrestling moves are real all right. Too real. Just ask any Plant.|
Slammin' Smackdown is The Smash's premium legendary zombie superpower card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of both the Hearty and Beastly classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability destroys a selected plant with 4 or less.
- Class: Hearty, Beastly
- Tribe: Gargantuar Superpower Trick
- Abilities: Destroy a Plant with 4 or less.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
The Smash's wrestling moves are real all right. Too real. Just ask any Plant.
This can be considered as a better version of Rolling Stone, as it has the same cost, but can be used on more plants. Because of this, any strategies used with the Rolling Stone should be used with this trick. However, the player may want to save this trick for later, because it can destroy any plant with 4 strength or less, and 4 strength is quite a high number. Also, this trick is an excellent way to counter plants with high health but low strength, such as Water Chestnut and Hibernating Beary. If the wanted plant's strength is higher than 4, the player can use cards that can reduce its strength, such as Nibble or Landscaper.
- Its card description refers to the fact that most people believe modern wrestling to be fake and scripted, and how in this case, The Smash's moves are actually real.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.