After losing his qualification as a section leader three times the Sky Trooper finally earned his wings. Unfortunately, his ego writes checks his body can't cash.
With his ultra-fast rate of fire, Sky Trooper is ready to take you to the danger zone.
The Danger Zone is the primary weapon of the Sky Trooper. The facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 7 and the critical is 8.
- The max DPS at close range is 88.9.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 6 and the critical is 7.
- The max DPS at middle range is 77.8.
- The base long range damage per hit is 4 and the critical is 5.
- The max DPS at long range is 55.6.
- The weapon deals no splash damage.
- The ammo in a clip is 30.
- The reload time is 2.0 seconds.
- The projectile speed is medium.
- The weapon is full auto.
- The bloom is medium.
ZPG fires an extremely powerful projectile that explodes on impact. It requires a 25-second recharge after use.
Rocket Jump will launch the zombie high into the air. It is very useful for gaining an elevated advantage. It requires a 20-second recharge after use.
Zombie Stink Cloud
Zombie Stink Cloud arcs a gas grenade in front of the zombie; any plants inside the gas suffer damage. The gas is also extremely helpful for cover. It requires a 20-second recharge after use.
An alternate ability of ZPG, the Foot Soldier will launch four rockets to attack plants upon using the Multi-Rocket.
An alternate ability of Rocket Jump, the Foot Soldier will go a further distance, but will not jump as high. Rocket Leap also has two uses.
Super Stink Cloud
An alternate ability of Zombie Stink Cloud, Super Stink Cloud lasts shorter but does more damage than the Zombie Stink Cloud.
Ace Pilot Training
Finally passed the Zomboss Pilot Academy with flying colors. Can reload faster than ever!
He loaded up with more payload before takeoff, increasing his ammo.
Super Sonic Ammo
This ammo breaks the sound barrier, increasing the damage on impact.
- The name of the Sky Trooper's primary weapon is a reference to the film Top Gun and its album song Danger Zone.
- It has dead flies splattered on its helmet.
- It is the only Foot Soldier variant that has the tip of the ZPG pop up when the reload time has finished.
- There are markings and brains on the sides of its helmet.
- The rocket launcher has stickers of an unknown air force and the United States Air Force.
- Unlike the normal Foot Soldier, the pellets it fires out of its weapon glows.
- In a Garden Warfare 2 quest, the Sky Trooper is shown to be a member of the Zomboss Elite Air Squad, however the only reason he joined was because he thought the word 'air' sounded dangerous, even though it apparently has no idea what air is.
- In Garden Warfare 2, the Sky Trooper gains windshield wipers on its visor.