This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 2.
Sky City - Day 2 was the second level of Sky City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
- As zombie concentrations rise, the need of flying plants featured in Sky City becomes more imminent. However, this level can still be beaten without them.
- Two columns of sun-producing plants are commonly used in regular levels, but due to the limitation of the lawn, the player should opt with a column of leveled Sun-shrooms or Twin Sunflowers instead.
- Ghost Pepper and the previously obtained Rotobaga are advised.
Strategy to win the first star
Strategy to win the second star
Strategy to win the third star
Plants Vs Zombies 2 Castle in the Sky Day 1 - PVZ 2 China
Plants vs. Zombies 2 China - Castle in the Sky - Day 2
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.