Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 2.
Sky City - Day 2 is the second level of Sky City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- As zombie concentrations rise, the need of flying plants featured in Sky City becomes more imminitent. However, this level can still be beaten without them.
- Two columns of sun-producing plants are commonly used in regular levels, but due to the limitation of the lawn, the player should opt with a column of leveled Sun-shrooms or Twin Sunflowers instead.
- Ghost Pepper and the previously obtained Rotobaga are advised.
Strategy to win the first star
Strategy to win the second star
Strategy to win the third star
Plants Vs Zombies 2 Castle in the Sky Day 1 - PVZ 2 China
Plants vs. Zombies 2 China - Castle in the Sky - Day 2
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name