- Not to be confused with Punk Zombie.
He is the basic zombie of the Beastly class.
His name is a combination of "skunk," referring to the skunks on him, and "punk," referring to his appearance.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Smelly Zombie is the only zombie who really gets him, you know?
- Added to the game as the basic zombie of the Beastly class.
Because of his low stats, he can be easily destroyed. However, since he is a pet zombie, he is able to have his strength boosted by Zookeeper's ability, along with being able to boost Cat Lady using her ability. However, it should be noted that Zookeeper's ability only boosts pet zombies' strength, so the player may want to boost Skunk Punk's health to make him survive a few turns.
Anything can counter him due to his lack of innate abilities and low stats, unless boosting tricks are used on him. If you are battling against a Beastly hero, try and get rid of him quickly as Zookeeper could be played to boost Skunk Punk. If he gets out of hand, you can play Shamrocket or Doom-Shroom to destroy him. However, it is unlikely for Skunk Punk to get boosted so much when there are much more dangerous threats available.
- His animation is very similar to Squirrel Herder.
- When he was played, his eyes would look down and cross, causing his pupils to be briefly out of his eyes. This had been fixed in an update.