Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with Punk Zombie.
|Smelly Zombie is the only zombie who really gets him, you know?|
He is the basic card of the Beastly class.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Smelly Zombie is the only zombie who really gets him, you know?
- Added to the game as the basic zombie of the Beastly class.
Because of his low stats, he can be easily destroyed. However, because he is a pet zombie, he is able to have his strength boosted by Zookeeper's ability.
It should be noted that Zookeeper's ability only makes pet zombies gain strength, so the player may want to boost Skunk Punk's health to make him survive a few turns.
Skunk Punk can also be a good way to activate Cat Lady's ability, due to his low brain cost.
Anything can counter this due to his lack of innate abilities and low stats, unless boosting tricks are used on him. If you're battling Brain Freeze, try and get rid of him quickly as he could play Zookeeper to boost Skunk Punk.
- His description mentions the Smelly Zombie.
- His name is an example of rhyming.
- His animation is very similar to Squirrel Herder.
- Coincidentally, both are Beastly zombies who use animals to attack plants.
- Skunk Punk's appearance is likely inspired by Punk Zombie.
- Skunk Punk is the only basic 1/1 zombie not to lose his head when he is defeated.
- During one of his idle animations, his pupils cross and appear to go off of his eyes.