- Not to be confused with Punk Zombie.
|Smelly Zombie is the only zombie who really gets him, you know?|
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Effect: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Smelly Zombie is the only zombie who really gets him, you know?
- Added to the game as the basic zombie of the Beastly class.
Because of its low stats, it can be easily destroyed. However, because it is a Pet Zombie, it is able to have its strength boosted by Zookeeper's effect.
It should be noted that Zookeeper's effect only makes Pet Zombies gain strength, so the player may want to boost Skunk Punk's health to make it survive a few turns.
Skunk Punk can also be a good way to activate Cat Lady's effect, due to its low brain cost.
Anything can counter this due to its lack of innate abilities and low stats, unless boosting Tricks are used on it.
- Its description mentions the Smelly Zombie.
- The name is an example of rhyming.
- Its animation is very similar to Squirrel Herder.
- Coincidentally, both are Beastly zombies who use animals to attack plants.
- Skunk Punk's appearance is likely inspired by Punk Zombie.