- Not to be confused with Punk Zombie.
|Smelly Zombie is the only zombie who really gets him, you know?|
He is the basic zombie of the Beastly class.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Abilities: None
- Traits: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Smelly Zombie is the only zombie who really gets him, you know?
- Added to the game as the basic zombie of the Beastly class.
Because of his low stats, he can be easily destroyed. However, since he is a pet zombie, he is able to have his strength boosted by Zookeeper's ability, along with being able to boost Cat Lady, using her ability. It should be noted that Zookeeper's ability only boosts pet zombies' strength, so the player may want to boost Skunk Punk's health to make him survive a few turns.
Anything can counter him due to his lack of innate abilities and low stats, unless boosting tricks are used on him. If you are battling against a Beastly hero, try and get rid of him quickly as Zookeeper could be played to boost Skunk Punk.
- His description mentions Smelly Zombie.
- This is most likely because Smelly Zombie is as smelly as Skunk Punk.
- His name is an example of rhyming.
- His animation is very similar to Squirrel Herder.
- Coincidentally, both are Beastly pet zombies who use animals to attack.
- Skunk Punk's appearance is likely inspired by Punk Zombie.
- He is the only basic 1/1 zombie not to lose his head when he is destroyed.
- When he was played, his eyes would look down and cross, causing his pupils to be briefly out of his eyes. This had been fixed in an update.