A singularity is a semi-spherical entity that wanders around the battlefield in Infinity Time and Cats vs. Dinos events. If the player ends up inside one, their robot will receive damage continuously. It cannot be destroyed by any means. The longer the match has gone on for (Cats vs. Dinos), or the higher the round count (Infinity Time), the more of them will appear. The game will warn you if a new one appears.
Its attack is called "Singularity Vortex."
A singularity is a point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space–time when matter is infinitely dense, such as at the center of a black hole.
- Green - floats aimlessly around the map.
- Red - slowly chases the player when approached.
- Blue - when far away, it chases the player at twice the speed of the yellow singularity. Once it gets close, it moves at the pace of a red singularity.
- Yellow - stays in a fixed position, but chases the player at extreme speeds if approached. Getting far enough from it will freeze it again.
- The colors of the singularities correspond to those of the Brothers Gnomus and the Gnome Kings.
- King Gnomus claims that gnomes create the finest singularities.