|Abilities||When played: Make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.|
|Shrooms, bless their hearts, always wanting to cuddle up cuddly-like.|
Shroom for Two is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. It has no traits, and its ability makes a Puff-Shroom with the Team-Up trait in front of it when it is played, but only if the lane is unoccupied.
Shroom for Two is in a sense two Puff-shrooms, referring to a common tactic to swarm Puff-shrooms in the main Plants vs. Zombies games due to the plant's fast recharge speed and nonexistent cost. Its name is a portmanteau of "shroom," referring to the fact that it is a mushroom and the phrase "room for two".
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Shrooms, bless their hearts, always wanting to cuddle up cuddly-like.
This is actually different from a plant with 2 strength and 1 health. It can take 1 extra hit, but has its attack halved when it does. This feature allows it to dish out 2 damage in its lane a turn, or 1 if one of the Puff-Shrooms is destroyed. Also, since this is 2 plants at once, it synergizes twice as much with both sides, notably Muscle Sprout, Buff-Shroom, Punish-Shroom, Zombot Sharktronic Sub, or Vimpire. However, since it damages for 1 twice rather than 2 at once, it will be walled by zombies with Armored like Conehead.
When it is played, make sure you have a zombie with the Frenzy trait in its lane in order to destroy both this and the Puff-Shroom. Do not bounce the Shroom for Two, because if you do, then it will just make the Puff-Shroom in front of it again if played.
- It, Pair of Pears, and Poppin' Poppies are the only plants that can summon other plants with Team-Up.
- However, Poppin' Poppies summons 3 plants that are completely different to itself rather than summoning 1 identical clone of itself.
- If the player looks closely, the cap with circular spots of the bigger Puff-Shroom resembles the one used in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- When the bigger Puff-Shroom is moved by another zombie (e.g. Sumo Wrestler), it will play the animation that it is summoning the smaller Puff-Shroom, but nothing will be summoned.
- This is because its summoning Puff-Shroom animation is also its "when played" animation.