Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||When played: Make a 1/ 1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.|
|Shrooms, bless their hearts, always wanting to cuddle up cuddly-like.|
Shroom for Two is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom plants. It costs 1 and has 1/1. When played on a lane without plants, it will make a Puff-Shroom with the Team-Up trait in front of it.
Shroom for Two is in a sense two Puff-shrooms, referring to a common tactic to swarm Puff-shrooms in the main Plants vs. Zombies games due to the plant's fast recharge speed and nonexistent cost. Its name is a portmanteau of "shroom," referring to the fact that it is a mushroom and the phrase "room for two".
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Ability: When played: Make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Shrooms, bless their hearts, always wanting to cuddle up cuddly-like.
This is actually different from a plant with 2 strength and 1 health. It can take 1 extra hit, but has its attack halved when it does. This feature allows it to dish out 2 damage in its lane a turn, or 1 if one of the Puff-Shrooms is destroyed. Also, since this is 2 plants at once, it synergizes twice as much with both sides, notably Muscle Sprout, Buff-Shroom, Punish-Shroom, Zombot Sharktronic Sub, or Vimpire. Using Rescue Radish to bounce this also helps, as it can be replayed to make more Puff-Shrooms, which goes well with Punish-Shroom.
However, since this plant damages for 1 twice rather than 2 at once, it will be walled by zombies with Armored like Conehead.
When this is played, make sure you have a zombie with the Frenzy trait in its lane in order to destroy both this and the puff shroom. Do not bounce the shroom for two, because if you do, then it will just make the puff shroom in front of it again if played.
- This, Pair of Pears, and Poppin' Poppies are the only plants that can summon other plants with Team-Up.
- However, Poppin' Poppies summons 3 plants that are completely different to itself rather than summoning 1 identical clone of itself.
- If the player looks closely, the cap with circular spots of the bigger Puff-Shroom resembles the one used in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- When the bigger Puff-Shroom is moved by another zombie (e.g. Sumo Wrestler), it will play the animation that it is summoning the smaller Puff-Shroom, but nothing will be summoned.
- This is because its summoning Puff-Shroom animation is also its "when played" animation.
- Strangely, despite Puff-Shrooms having no sun cost in all main-series Plants vs. Zombies games, Shroom for Two costs 1 sun.