Shamrockstar was a plant in the game Plants vs. Zombies Adventures and was the VIP version of Shamrock. The player obtained him after completing Mildew Meadow Level 7. Unlike Shamrock, this plant would hide if any zombie were on the tile right in front of him. This being with Shamrocks, they would hide if any zombie is in a 3x3 area of them.
He is based on both a shamrock, a young sprig of clover, and a rockstar, a famous and successful singer or performer of rock music.
His name is a portmanteau of "shamrock," the plant he is based on and "rockstar," referring to his appearance.
"I do this for the music," he says. Then he eradicates a zombie with a rainbow blast. "For the music".
This plant packed a solid punch. When the situation called for long distance firepower, this was the best plant to use. When this plant was used alongside Acespearagus, the player would have had a very potent, long range zombie-killing combo that would last long.
- He is the one of three plants with a goatee, the others being Chester Chomper and Citron.
- He and Shamrock were the only plants which can almost never be killed (the explosion of a Gas Can Zombie could knockout them).
- He and Shamrock are somewhat identical to Scaredy-shroom of Plants vs. Zombies.
- The plant's description is inaccurate, as he always hides when a zombie is near. What sets him apart from Shamrock is not his hiding or not, but rather the distance between a zombie and the plant required before he goes into hiding.
- Once he hid, a pair of headphones is seen, even though when he wasn't hiding, he did not wear headphones. This is made further ironic because he does not have ears.
- Him, Shamrock, Blover, Four-Leaf Blover, Fan Blover, Shamrocket and Plucky Clover are the only plants based on clovers.