|Time to harvest||12 hours|
Shamrockstar was a plant in the game Plants vs. Zombies Adventures and was the VIP version of Shamrock. The player obtained it after completing Mildew Meadow Level 7. Unlike Shamrock, this plant would hide if any zombie were on the tile right in front of it. This being with Shamrocks, they would hide if any zombie is in a 3x3 area of them. Even so, this plant packed a solid punch. When the situation called for long distance firepower, this was the best plant to use. When this plant was used alongside Acespearagus, the player would have had a very potent, long range zombie-killing combo that would last long.
"I do this for the music," he says. Then he eradicates a zombie with a rainbow blast. "For the music".
- Its name is a portmanteau of Shamrock and rockstar.
- It is the one of three plants with a goatee, the others being Chester Chomper and Citron.
- It and Shamrock were the only plants which can almost never be killed (the explosion of a Gas Can Zombie could knockout them).
- It and Shamrock are somewhat identical to Scaredy-shroom of Plants vs. Zombies.
- The plant's description is inaccurate, as it always hides when a zombie is near. What sets it apart from Shamrock is not its hiding or not, but rather the distance between a zombie and the plant required before it goes into hiding.
- Once it hid, a pair of headphones is seen, even though when it wasn't hiding, it did not wear headphones. This is made further ironic because it does not have ears.
- It, Shamrock, Blover, Four-Leaf Blover, Fan Blover, Shamrocket and Plucky Clover are the only plants based on clovers.