|Time to harvest||12 hours|
Shamrockstar is a plant in the game Plants vs. Zombies Adventures and is the VIP version of Shamrock. The player obtains it after completing Mildew Meadow Level 7. Unlike Shamrock, this plant will hide if any zombie is on the tile right in front of it. This being with Shamrocks, they will hide if any zombie is in a 3x3 area of them. Even so, this plant packs a solid punch. When the situation calls for long distance firepower, this is the best plant to use. When this plant is used alongside Acespearagus, the player will have a very potent, long range zombie-killing combo that will last long.
"I do this for the music," he says. Then he eradicates a zombie with a rainbow blast. "For the music".
- Its name is a portmanteau of Shamrock and rockstar.
- It is the only plant with a goatee, aside from Chester Chomper and Citron.
- It and Shamrock are the only plants which can almost never be killed (the explosion of a Gas Can Zombie can knockout them).
- It and Shamrock are somewhat identical to Scaredy-shroom of Plants vs. Zombies.
- The plant's description is inaccurate, as it always hides when a zombie is near. What sets it apart from Shamrock is not its hiding or not, but rather the distance between a zombie and the plant required before it goes into hiding.
- Once it hides, a pair of headphones is seen, even though when not hiding, it does not wear headphones. This makes this ironic because it does not have ears.
- It, Four-Leaf Blover, Shamrock, Blover, and Fan Blover are the only plants based on clovers.