|Time to harvest||Eight hours|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Police Station Lot|
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
You could say Shamrock is lucky, if your definition of “luck” includes “hiding whenever there’s anything dangerous or herbivorous around.” Which is a kind of luck, you must admit.
If zombies come close to Shamrock, it hides like the Scaredy-shroom. It is best to keep Shamrocks as far away from zombies as possible. It was also good to put it in a spot where only one path can get to it. Unlike Scaredy-shrooms, hiding Shamrocks were ignored by zombies, making Shamrocks practically invincible (although they technically could still be killed by Gas Can Zombies' explosions).
- When hiding, its shell could not be seen on the outside.
- This easily foreshadowed Aspearagus, because of the same sun cost, same range, and it dealt more damage.
- Shamrock and Shamrockstar could only be knocked out by Gas Can Zombie's explosion.
- Shamrock, Shamrockstar, Magnifying Grass, Stuffy Flower, and Power Flower are the only plants that shoot rainbows.
- When it is hiding, it somewhat resembled a rock.
- Its name is a pun of "shamrock" and "rock".
- Shamrock, Shamrockstar, Blover, Four-leaf Blover, and Fan Blover are the only plants that resemble clovers.
- It shares traits with Scaredy-shroom, as they both hide when zombies come closer to them and launch projectiles towards zombies that are far away.