Shamrock was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. Its VIP version was the Shamrockstar. It was a long ranged plant that fires projectiles stronger than a pea, but fired slowly, similarly to Aspearagus. When a zombie came close to it, it would hide until the zombie either moves away from it or is defeated. It was unlocked after reclaiming The Police Station Lot.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
You could say Shamrock is lucky, if your definition of “luck” includes “hiding whenever there’s anything dangerous or herbivorous around.” Which is a kind of luck, you must admit.
If zombies come close to Shamrock, it hides like the Scaredy-shroom. It is best to keep Shamrocks as far away from zombies as possible. It was also good to put it in a spot where only one path can get to it. Unlike Scaredy-shrooms, hiding Shamrocks were ignored by zombies, making Shamrocks practically invincible (although they technically could still be killed by Gas Can Zombies' explosions).
- When it hid, its shell could not be seen on the outside.
- This easily overshadowed Aspearagus, because of the same sun cost, same range, and more damage.
- It and Shamrockstar could only be knocked out by Gas Can Zombie's explosion.
- It, Shamrockstar, Magnifying Grass, Stuffy Flower, and Power Flower are the only plants that shoot rainbows.
- When it hid, it somewhat resembled a rock.
- Its name is a pun of "shamrock" and "rock."
- It, Shamrockstar, Blover, Four-leaf Blover, Plucky Clover, and Fan Blover are the only plants that resemble clovers.
- It shares traits with Scaredy-shroom, as they both hide when zombies come closer to them and launch projectiles towards zombies that are far away.