The Shadow Flower works from the darkness, righting wrongs and singing songs-her mask disguises her true Sunflower heritage.
Shadow Flower's dark energy allows her to fire faster than other Sunflowers!
Dark Energy is the primary weapon of Shadow Flower; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 8 and the critical is 10.
- The max DPS at close range is 66.7.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 8 and the critical is 10.
- The max DPS at middle range is 66.7.
- The base long range damage per hit is 7 and the critical is 9.
- The max DPS at long range is 60.0.
- The weapon deals no splash damage.
- The ammo in a clip is 60.
- The reload time is 2.6 seconds.
- The projectile speed is medium.
- The weapon is full auto.
- The bloom is low.
The Shadow Flower's primary weapon is the Dark Energy. It deals slightly less damage than the standard Sun Pulse at around 7 to 8 impact and 8 to 9 critical damage. It compensates for this by having a faster rate of fire but it has less range and bigger damage drop off.
Heal Beam allows the Sunflower to heal nearby plants.
Sunbeam plants the Sunflower down and shoots a powerful sunbeam that deals seven impact damage and eight critical damage.
With Heal Flower, the Sunflower deploys a Heal Flower that can heal all plants near it.
Rainbow Heal Beam
An alternate ability of Heal Beam, Rainbow Heal Beam does not do anything different from its normal ability; it is merely a cosmetic difference.
Solar Flare Beam
An alternate ability of Sunbeam, Solar Flare Beam is more powerful than Sunbeam and deals 10 impact damage and 12 critical damage. It has less ammo than Sunbeam and takes a bit longer to start shooting the beam.
Rainbow Heal Flower
Another alternate ability of Heal Flower, the Rainbow Heal Flower constantly gives out healing sun but gives out one at a time. Exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
Shadowy Reload Technique
This shadowy technique allows the collection of light in a way that helps her reload faster.
Dark Energy Collector
Dark energy storage allows for higher ammo capacity.
Accelerated dark matter particles increase damage.
- She has a stereotypical robber mask, a reference to how burglars usually "Hide Among the Shadows."
- She has the least range of all the Sunflowers, even her Sunbeam has a shorter range.
- If her mask (called "Dark Sunflower Mask" in-game) is removed through customization, her eyes will be revealed to be visually similar to Mystic Flower's, except for the white glow.
- They are also is similar to Plasma Pea's eyes.
- Her bottom leaves had been redesigned in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 to match her appearance.
- Her eyes are now sky blue, and she blinks more rather than blinking halfway.