|Abilities||When another Berry does damage, do 2 extra damage.|
|He's intense, sure. But he just wants the berries to be all they can be.|
Sergeant Strongberry is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom plants. It costs 4, and has 4/3. Its effect causes it to do 2 damage to any zombie or zombie hero damaged by a Berry card; the damage can be caused by a normal attack, or by Berry Blast, Cherry Bomb and Sour Grapes' effect.
Its appearance could be based on a sergeant or a coach. The "Strongberry" part of its name is a portmanteau of "strong" and "Strawberry."
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Berry Plant
- Abilities: When another Berry does damage, do 2 extra damage.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
He's intense, sure. But he just wants the berries to be all they can be.
- ▲ Stats change: 2 → 4.
- ▲ Stats change: 2 → 3
- ▼ Effect change: "Berries have double Strength." → "When another Berry does damage, do 2 extra damage."
Sergeant Strongberry, on its own, has good strength and health, but is unable to activate its effect by itself, so it should have other berries to be the most effective. Sergeant Strongberry really shines in a deck that has a lot of berry cards in it, as when planted, it can dish out a lot of additional damage. It is recommended to carry Berry Blast, Sour Grapes and Cherry Bomb with this, as they are also Berries and are affected by Sergeant Strongberry's effect.
Countering this plant is not too hard, as long as there are no other berries besides itself. Most zombie cards can destroy this plant fairly easily. Rocket Science can destroy it in one hit, but cannot hit other Berries with less than 4 strength due to its effect not increasing direct strength anymore.
- This and Strawburst are only plants based on strawberries.
- The name is an example of alliteration.
- There is an exploit where, if there are two or more Sergeant Strongberries on the field and a Berry plant or trick does damage, one Sergeant Strongberry will attack, making the other Sergeant Strongberry or Strongberries attack, and this cycle will repeat until the zombie hero or the targeted zombie until a Sergeant Strongberry cannot do anymore damage (when the target runs out of health or the zombie hero blocks a hit).
- This is because Sergeant Strongberry affects all other Berries, even other Sergeant Strongberries.