|Abilities||Bounce a Zombie, and it gets +3/+3.|
|He likes his brains shaken, not stirred.|
He was made available in the weekly event that ran from May 16, 2017 to May 23, 2017.
His description is a reference to the phrase "Shaken, not stirred", which is used by James Bond, a fictional British Secret Service agent. His animation also references the gun barrel opening sequence that the vast majority of James Bond films use.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Professional Trick
- Abilities: Bounce a Zombie, and it gets +3/+3.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Event
He likes his brains shaken, not stirred.
- Added to the game.
- Became craftable.
This card is extremely risky due to the fact that he Bounces a zombie, but can be exceptionally rewarding as a match goes on as the trick gives it +3/+3, and costs 2 brains less than Vitamin Z. The best zombie to use him on is cheap zombies with either good strength or health, like Cat Lady or Tennis Champ. That way, your opponent will have to face a very powerful zombie on the next turn. This also means the zombie Bounced will activate its ability again if it has a "When Played" ability. This can be really beneficial for zombies with the Gravestone trait, or other zombies that have a "When played" ability like Trickster and Medic. Also be aware of the fact that Secret Agent is a trick, and to play the zombie again, you must wait until the next turn or use Teleport or Teleportation Zombie.
Electric Boogaloo can use this on zombies such as Newspaper Zombie or Jester to not only reset their stats but also to make them stronger. This can be really useful with glass cannons as well, like Exploding Imp or Tennis Champ. Immorticia and The Smash should focus on zombies with the Gravestone trait and other zombies that have "When Played" abilities. Brain Freeze should consider replacing Firefighters with this, as they do the same thing, with this option being cheaper and boosting the Bounced zombie. However, do keep in mind that this does also remove any of the boosts you gave to the zombie as well, so it is not recommended to use it on zombies that can get boosted easily like Unlife of the Party, unless it is for the sake of rescuing them. Using Secret Agent on a card that has already been boosted by it will also reset its stats.
The main issue for this card is that you are spending brains just to Bounce it back. Because of this, you will ultimately have to spend double the zombie's cost plus 1 more with this trick. Due to this, try to avoid Bouncing any expensive zombies with Secret Agent unless you can handle its cost.
There is not much that can be done to counter this card other than destroying every zombie so they cannot be Bounced. In addition, having board control will make the zombie hero think twice before bouncing a zombie, otherwise they will leave a lane open and get damaged more. Prepare a Shamrocket just in case the zombie used is too powerful to normally deal with. If it is a zombie with the Gravestone trait, use Grave Buster to destroy it easily. If this gets played, make sure to keep the Bounced zombie in mind, as it can come out at any time, and make sure to be prepared for the zombie to be played again as it will have better stats than before. Or alternatively, you can Bounce the zombie again to remove its boost.
Also, because he is a trick, you can play Forget-Me-Nuts or Dark Matter Dragonfruit to hinder him from being played, or Brainana to disallow the zombie hero from playing him entirely, though only for that turn.
- He is the second event trick, the first being Shamrocket.
- He is also the first event zombie trick.
- He is also the first event trick in the Beastly class.
- He is the only professional trick in the game.
- He is also the second professional card in the Beastly class, the first being Nurse Gargantuar.
- He is one of the three cards that can bounce the player's own fighters. The others are Rescue Radish and Firefighter.
- Out of these, he is the only one to be a trick and an event card.
- This is the third zombie card that gives the Bounce effect and is not in the Sneaky class, the first two being Kangaroo Rider and Zombie Yeti, the fourth being Cosmic Yeti.
- Coincidentally, they are all in the Beastly class.
- He is the only card that can Bounce a fighter and give it additional stats, which other cards can't do.
- There is a green splotch of liquid seen in his textures that is not used in-game.
- It may be possible that it would have appeared during his animation, parodying the blood seen in the gun barrel sequence in the James Bond movies.