Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Teaches swimming lessons to disadvantaged Plants in his spare time.|
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Amphibious
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Teaches swimming lessons to disadvantaged Plants in his spare time.
While it does not have stats as good as some other plants that cost 2 sun, Sea-Shroom can protect you from Amphibious zombies, or whittle down the zombie hero's health. However, unlike Sting Bean, Sea-Shroom will charge up the zombie hero's Super-Block Meter. With its cheap cost and good stats along with the Amphibious trait, it can be used to deal with Amphibious zombies who have high damage-low health like Fishy Imp or Dolphin Rider.
Since this is a mushroom, Buff-Shroom and Punish-Shroom can synergize with it, though this is only possible if playing as Spudow. Since this is an amphibious plant, Navy Bean can synergize with it, though only Citron can do this.
- Although this is an aquatic plant in Plants vs. Zombies, it can be played on land in this game.
- This trait is shared with Cattail.
- According to the Behind the Seeds trailer, the part of the Sea-Shroom was originally supposed to be underwater. This was probably removed so that it wouldn't look out of place when played on land.
- This is one of the two mushroom cards in the Guardian class, the other being Doom-Shroom.
- This is the only mushroom with the Amphibious trait.