Sea-Shroom is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian class. He costs 2 to play, and has 2/2. He has the Amphibious trait, and does not have any abilities. His closest zombie counterpart is Snorkel Zombie.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Amphibious
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Teaches swimming lessons to disadvantaged Plants in his spare time.
While he has mediocre stats for his cost of 2, Sea-Shroom can protect you from Amphibious zombies, or whittle down the zombie hero's health. However, unlike Sting Bean, Sea-Shroom will charge up the zombie hero's Super-Block Meter due to his lack of the Bullseye trait. With his cheap cost and good stats along with the Amphibious trait, he can be used to deal with Amphibious zombies who have high strength but low health like Fishy Imp or Dolphin Rider.
Since he is a mushroom, Buff-Shroom and Punish-Shroom can synergize with him, though this is only normally possible if playing as Spudow. Since he is also an Amphibious plant, Citron and Beta-Carrotina can boost him by playing Navy Bean.
Sea-Shroom is a relatively weak plant on his own, easily destroyable by tricks like Bungee Plumber or any Amphibious zombie. Snorkel Zombie will take him out while costing one brain, equivalently half of Sea-Shroom. If you lack Amphibious zombies or damaging tricks, Sumo Wrestler, Terrify, or Rodeo Gargantuar can move him out of his protective aquatic lane.
- Although he is an aquatic plant in Plants vs. Zombies, he can be played on land in this game.
- This trait is shared with Cattail.
- According to the Behind the Seeds trailer, the lower part of the Sea-Shroom was originally supposed to be underwater. This was probably removed so that he wouldn't look out of place when played on land.
- He is the only mushroom in the game with the Amphibious trait.