|Teaches swimming lessons to disadvantaged Plants in his spare time.|
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Amphibious
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Teaches swimming lessons to disadvantaged Plants in his spare time.
While it does not have stats as good as some other plants that cost 2 sun, Sea-Shroom can protect you from Amphibious zombies, or whittle down the zombie hero's health. However, unlike Sting Bean, Sea-Shroom will charge up the zombie hero's Super-Block Meter. With its cheap cost and good stats along with the Amphibious trait, it can be used to deal with Amphibious zombies who have high damage-low health like Fishy Imp or Dolphin Rider.
- Although this is an aquatic plant in Plants vs. Zombies, it can be played on land in this game.
- This trait is shared with Cattail.
- According to the Behind the Seeds trailer, the part of the Sea-Shroom was originally supposed to be underwater. This was probably removed so that it wouldn't look out of place when played on land.
- This is one of the two mushrooms from the Guardian class, the other being Doom-Shroom.
- This is the only mushroom with Amphibious trait.